Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to find Linux os series?
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to find Linux os series? Post 302777269 by mark54g on Thursday 7th of March 2013 02:21:09 PM
Old 03-07-2013
Your question makes no sense. Try to restate it in depth.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find the help in Linux

The command 'man' can display the usage of command, is there any other command that can show the help in Linux? Thk a lot (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zp523444
3 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with shell script to find sum of first n numbers of Fibonacci series

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Shell script to find sum of first n numbers of Fibonacci series 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kshitija
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To find missing numbers from a number series

Hi, My requirement is I have an input file with a continuous series from 10000 to 99999. I have some numbers missing from those series. I want a output file which produces those missing numbers. Eg: 10002, 99999 are missing from the series then the output file should contain those... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshbharadwaj
4 Replies

4. Red Hat

Find the series

Hai what command is used to find red hat linux 5 series? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayd
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux find help

I am trying to find "php.ini". So I do the command: find / "php.ini" 2>/dev/null It is giving me thousands of files that do not contain "php.ini". What am I doing wrong? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
4 Replies
desktop_color_depth(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual				      desktop_color_depth(3alleg4)

NAME
desktop_color_depth - Finds out the desktop color depth. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int desktop_color_depth(); DESCRIPTION
Finds out the currently selected desktop color depth. You can use this information to make your program use the same color depth as the desktop, which will likely make it run faster because the graphic driver won't be doing unnecessary color conversions behind your back. Under some OSes, switching to a full screen graphics mode may automatically change the desktop color depth. You have, therefore, to call this function before setting any graphics mode in order to retrieve the real desktop color depth. Example: allegro_init(); ... if ((depth = desktop_color_depth()) != 0) { set_color_depth(depth); } RETURN VALUE
Returns the color depth or zero on platforms where this information is not available or does not apply. SEE ALSO
get_desktop_resolution(3alleg4), set_color_depth(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 desktop_color_depth(3alleg4)