Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Malformed session key while using Facebook API Post 302777263 by DGPickett on Thursday 7th of March 2013 02:16:32 PM
Old 03-07-2013
Which line is C:/Dwimperl/perl/site/lib/WWW/Facebook/API.pm line 164 ?

Maybe one of the parameters is missing, The odd hash says to me that a routine expecting "key, payload" pairs of arguments to put in a hash mapped container did not get pairs = even number. A hash mapped container looks up payload by key, and the key is hashed into an integer that is mod the bucket count to pick the bucket to search. For instance if key 'DGPickett' hashed to 123456 and there were 1000 buckets, the key and corresponding payload gets stored in bucket 456 for efficient random access. The key is rechecked on fetch, in case the bucket has someone else in it, too or only.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlplus session being able to see unix variables session within a script

Hi there. How do I make the DB connection see the parameter variables passed to the unix script ? The code snippet below isn't working properly. sqlplus << EOF user1@db1/pass1 BEGIN PACKAGE1.perform_updates($1,$2,$3); END; EOF Thanks in advance, Abrahao. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 435 Gavea
2 Replies

2. Solaris

I am not able to login in gnome session and java session in Sun solaris 9& 10

I am not able to login in gnome session and java session in Sun solaris 9& 10 respectively through xmanager as a nis user, I am able to login in common desktop , but gnome session its not allowing , when I have given login credentials, its coming back to login screen, what shoul I do to allow nis... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sendmail 8.13.8 malformed address

Sending email produces malformed address error. The domain name appears as the active directory name which is not a valid Internet domain thus the malfomred address error. I have: divert(0)dnl VERSIONID(`@(#)sendmail.mc 1.11 (Sun) 06/21/04') OSTYPE(`solaris8')dnl... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crowman
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Suggestions to improve Perl script for checking malformed braces/brackets

Hi all, I've written a Perl script below that check and report for malformed braces. I have a UNIX ksh version and it took a couple of minutes to run on a 10000+ lines. With the Perl version it only took about 20 seconds so that is enough incentive for me to go Perl not to mention that I need... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

5. AIX

[Tip] /dev filling because of malformed IBM script

There is some IBM script out there, which contains a hidden syntax error. I am not sure which script it is (we are still investigating), but most of my HACMP systems (up to version 6.1) showed the symptom and i suspect the source to be in HACMP. Have a look at your system. Probably someone at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bakunin
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run an API from a script and extract fields from output of API

Hi, I need to call an API (GetUsageDetails)from inside a shell script which takes an input argument acct_nbr. The output of API will be like : <usageAccum accumId="450" accumCaptn="PM_125" inclUnits="1410.00" inclUnitsUsed="744.00" shared="true" pooled="false" prorated="false"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sudo apt-get update fail: Malformed line 59

I am trying to update/add a repository. Whenever I try to do a sudo apt-get update I get the message: E: Malformed line 59 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse) E: The list of sources could not be read. and when I do: gksudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list I see... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayak
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Desktop Session Prints Warning Message Everytime I Hit One Specific Key

Hello All, My question has to do with a Remote Desktop Session going from my Linux HOST to a Windows GUEST. Linux OS: OpenSuSE 11.4 i586 Windows OS: Windows Server 2003 For some reason after I have run rdekstop to connect to the Windows Guest, whenever I click on the Shift key I get the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
0 Replies
libtar_hash_new(3)						  C Library Calls						libtar_hash_new(3)

NAME
libtar_hash_new, libtar_hash_free, libtar_hash_next, libtar_hash_prev, libtar_hash_getkey, libtar_hash_search, libtar_hash_add, lib- tar_hash_del - hash table routines SYNOPSIS
#include <libtar.h> libtar_hash_t *libtar_hash_new(int num, int (*hashfunc)()); void libtar_hash_free(libtar_hash_t *h, void (*freefunc)()); int libtar_hash_next(libtar_hash_t *h, libtar_hashptr_t *hp); int libtar_hash_prev(libtar_hash_t *h, libtar_hashptr_t *hp); int libtar_hash_search(libtar_hash_t *h, libtar_hashptr_t *hp, void *data, int (*matchfunc)()); int libtar_hash_getkey(libtar_hash_t *h, libtar_hashptr_t *hp, void *data, int (*matchfunc)()); int libtar_hash_add(libtar_hash_t *h, void *data); int libtar_hash_del(libtar_hash_t *h, libtar_hashptr_t *hp); DESCRIPTION
The libtar_hash_new() function creates a new hash with num buckets and using hash function pointed to by hashfunc. If hashfunc is NULL, a default hash function designed for 7-bit ASCII strings is used. The libtar_hash_free() function deallocates all memory associated with the hash structure h. If freefunc is not NULL, it is called to free memory associated with each node in the hash. The libtar_hash_next() and libtar_hash_prev() functions are used to iterate through the hash. The libtar_hashptr_t structure has two fields: bucket, which indicates the current bucket in the hash, and node, which is a pointer to the current node in the current bucket. To start at the beginning or end of the hash, the caller should initialize hp.bucket to -1 and hp.node to NULL. The libtar_hash_search() function searches iteratively through the hash h until it finds a node whose contents match data using the match- ing function matchfunc. Searching begins at the location pointed to by hp. The libtar_hash_getkey() function uses the hash function associated with h to determine which bucket data should be in, and searches only that bucket for a matching node using matchfunc. Searching begins at the location pointed to by hp. The libtar_hash_add() function adds data into hash h. The libtar_hash_del() function removes the node referenced by hp. RETURN VALUE
The libtar_hash_new() function returns a pointer to the new hash structure, or NULL on error. The libtar_hash_next() and libtar_hash_prev() functions return 1 when valid data is returned, and 0 at the end of the hash. The libtar_hash_getkey() and libtar_hash_search() functions return 1 when a match is found, or 0 otherwise. The libtar_hash_add() function returns 0 on success, or -1 on error (and sets errno). The libtar_hash_del() function returns 0 on success, or -1 on error (and sets errno). SEE ALSO
libtar_list_new(3) University of Illinois Jan 2000 libtar_hash_new(3)