Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Copying the files after filter Post 302776315 by panyam on Wednesday 6th of March 2013 06:51:37 AM
Old 03-06-2013
Code:
ls -lrt | awk '{ print $NF}' | egrep ".jpeg|.htm" | xargs -n1 -i cp {} /home/oracle

Note , to search for images, I used .jpeg here, change it as per your requirement.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

copying of files by userB, dir & files owned by userA

I am userB and have a dir /temp1 This dir is owned by me. How do I recursively copy files from another users's dir userA? I need to preserve the original user who created files, original group information, original create date, mod date etc. I tried cp -pr /home/userA/* . ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hangman2
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filter only gz files from list of subdirectories

Hi, I have a very big directory structure that consists of many sub-directories inside.There are around 50 ".gz" files under this dir structure. I want to copy all the gz files alone to a seperate location. Plz help me. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: villain41
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying a files from a filter list and creating their associated parent directories

Hello all, I'm trying to copy all files within a specified directory to another location based on a find filter of mtime -1 (Solaris OS). The issue that I'm having is that in the destination directory, I want to retain the source directory structure while copying over only the files that have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hunter55
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filter files and print

Hi, I need to filter and store the files ends with log extension in the array and need to write the file names in the array to a file. I need to use array to derive this solution. Please help me out. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sekar1
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search and filter between two files

Hello, I have two files in this form that consist of three columns, a name (L*contig*), the length (length=**) and the sequence LT_file.txt LTcontig1 length=13 acccatgctttta LTcontig5 length=8 ggattacc LTcontig8 length=20 ccattgaccgtacctgatcg LTcontig23 length=5 accta and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: FelipeAd
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Files copying - [ Listed files alone. ] - Shell script

Hi All, I am doing this for svn patch making. I got the list of files to make the patch. I have the list in a file with path of all the files. To Do From Directory : /myproject/MainDir To Directory : /myproject/data List of files need to copy is in the file: /myproject/filesList.txt ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to filter files with given format

Hi, all, I have files like: nameserver 216.66.22.2 ; tserv1.ash1.ipv6.he.net. tserv13.ash1.ipv6.he.net. nameserver 216.66.38.58 ; tserv1.tor1.ipv6.he.net. tserv21.tor1.ipv6.he.net. nameserver 216.218.221.6 ;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: esolvepolito
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Filter lines common in two files

Thanks everyone. I got that problem solved. I require one more help here. (Yes, UNIX definitely seems to be fun and useful, and I WILL eventually learn it for myself. But I am now on a different project and don't really have time to go through all the basics. So, I will really appreciate some... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: latsyrc
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Filter and merge 2 files problem

Hi, I'm trying to combine two files which have 1 column in common and filter out rows I don't need. File 1: ID Start End Matched Coverage 1 1 254 1515 5.96 2 1 135 402 2.98 File 2 (has 2 rows per entry): >1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yarinka
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filter using awk in CSV files

Hello Gentlemen, Finding difficulties to play with my Input files:confused: . Your guidance will certainly help as always. After converting to csv file from XLSM file, I am getting some extra ""(double quote) characters which I want to terminate inside shell script and process it further. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradyumnajpn10
6 Replies
rsvg(1) 							   User Commands							   rsvg(1)

NAME
rsvg - convert SVG files into raster images SYNOPSIS
rsvg [--dpi-x=number] [--dpi-y=number] [--format png|jpeg] [--height=integer] [--quality=integer] [--version] [--width integer] [--x-zoom number] [--y-zoom number] infile.svg outfile.png | outfile.jpeg DESCRIPTION
rsvg converts SVG images into PNG and JPEG raster images. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -d --dpi-x=number Set the X resolution of the image in pixels per inch. The default value is 90dpi. -p --dpi-y=number Set the Y resolution of the image in pixels per inch. The default value is 90dpi. -f, --format png|jpeg Specify the output format for the converted image. The default value is png. -h, --height=integer Specify the height of the converted image. The default value is the height of the original image. -h, --quality=integer JPEG quality value -v --version Display rsvg version information. -w, --width integer Specify the width of the converted image. The default value is the width of the original image. -x, --x-zoom number X Zoom factor, as a percentage. The default value is 1.0. -y, --y-zoom number Y Zoom factor, as a percentage. The default value is 1.0. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: infile.svg The name of the input SVG file. outfile.png The name of the converted PNG file. outfile.jpeg The name of the converted JPEG file. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Converting an SVG Image to PNG example% rsvg myfile.svg myfile.png Example 2: Converting an SVG Image to JPEG at 300dpi Resolution example% rsvg -f jpeg -d 300 myfile.svg myfile.jpg EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/rsvg Executable to convert SVG files into raster images ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWlibrsvg | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/ http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/ librsvg-2(3), attributes(5) NOTES
Original man page written by Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com), Alex Larsson (alex@redhat.com), and others. Updated by Laszlo Peter, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.11 7 Sep 2004 rsvg(1)