Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Firewall solution
Special Forums Cybersecurity Firewall solution Post 302776071 by Amous on Wednesday 6th of March 2013 01:13:02 AM
Old 03-06-2013
Yes I am totally agree with Goossen that pfsense is very powerful interface. I am not but a friend of mine have a wonderful experience with that. I hope your problems have solved but this post help all the others whom have facing same problem.

it support gold coast | world's best IT services just a click away

Last edited by Amous; 06-24-2013 at 06:09 AM..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Looking Out from Behind a Firewall

Would it be possible to restrict access to internet pages in the following way? A machine: IP = 128.1.17.123 Only pages from domains of the type "go.jp" and "ne.jp" are viewable. All others are not viewable or only partly viewable. B machine: IP = 128.1.17.146 Regardless of the domain... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mntamago
4 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

help with firewall

hi everyone I am a newbee to firewall scripting. cannot understand how to write rules per host. in ip6tables. anyone plz:( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xecutioner
2 Replies
fwb_compile_all(1)						 Firewall Builder						fwb_compile_all(1)

NAME
fwb_compile_all - Wrapper script that compiles policies for multiple firewall objects SYNOPSIS
fwb_compile_all -ffile.xml [-dwdir] [-av] [obj[ obj ...]] DESCRIPTION
fwb_compile_all is a wrapper script that compiles policies for several firewall objects in one batch job. This script takes a list of fire- wall object names on the command line (or '-a' command line option, see below) and calls policy compiler for each one. The script correctly determines which policy compiler is needed depending on the firewall platform of each object. OPTIONS
-a The script processes all firewall objects in the "/Firewalls" subtree. -d wdir Specify working directory. Compiler creates file with iptables script in this directory. If this parameter is missing, then ipta- bles script will be placed in the current working directory. -f FILE Specify the name of the data file to be processed. -v Script passes this option to the compiler, this makes it print diagnostic messages indicating its progress. URL
Firewall Builder home page is located at the following URL: http://www.fwbuilder.org/ BUGS
Please report bugs using bug tracking system on SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=5314&atid=105314 SEE ALSO
fwbuilder(1), fwb_ipt(1) fwb_ipf(1) fwb_pf(1) fwbedit(1), fwblookup(1) FWB
fwb_compile_all(1)