Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Kind of reverse engineering
Operating Systems Linux Kind of reverse engineering Post 302775581 by nidal on Tuesday 5th of March 2013 06:15:13 AM
Old 03-05-2013
Thanks for your reply Dragon, yes i was already working on a hardware solution spying the serial connexion, and yes i'm more confortable with windows coz im not a linux expert and i found many difficulties using commands as a novice, and same that i have to work on windows coz the project concerns windows users,
but at the same time i wanted to do the spying stuff with a linux intern software solution coz i like it but... im not able to do so far...
Now i already acheaved some good results using hard solution and i'm moving on.

thanks for your attention Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Performance engineering concepts

Hello, I would like get idea about performance enginering from basic to advanced level. Do anyone know a place where i can find some videos related to performance engineering ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sampling and Binning- Engineering problem

Hi everyone! Can you please help me with some shell scripting? I have an input file input.txt It has 3 columns (Time, Event, Value) Time event Value 03:38:22 A 57 03:38:23 A 56 03:38:24 B 24 03:38:25 C 51 03:38:26 B 7 03:38:26 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Needhelp2
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk, shell script reverse engineering app generator - project

Hi, this is fantastic forum for shell programming and scripting, so please let me to introduce you with my very old concept to have web form/s with radio, select, input fields and have an application generating valid, syntax error free scripting code. The same or alike questions are asked... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darius2
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Legacy Ultra60 with Solaris 5.7 SCSI device reverse engineering

I'm looking for help with a legacy system. I have some obsolete equipment connected to an Ultra 60 running Solaris 5.7 with the binary for a 32 bit driver. The driver is rejected by newer versions of solaris, which run 64 bit kernels. I hope to reverse engineer the driver so that I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: obsoleteStuff
0 Replies
MOUNTPOINT(1)							   User Commands						     MOUNTPOINT(1)

NAME
mountpoint - see if a directory is a mountpoint SYNOPSIS
mountpoint [-q] [-d] directory mountpoint -x device DESCRIPTION
mountpoint checks if the directory is mentioned in the /proc/self/mountinfo file. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print help and exit. -q, --quiet Be quiet - don't print anything. -d, --fs-devno Print major/minor device number of the filesystem on stdout. -x, --devno Print major/minor device number of the blockdevice on stdout. EXIT STATUS
Zero if the directory is a mountpoint, non-zero if not. AUTHOR
Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> ENVIRONMENT
LIBMOUNT_DEBUG=0xffff enables debug output. NOTES
The util-linux mountpoint implementation was written from scratch for libmount. The original version for sysvinit suite was written by Miquel van Smoorenburg. SEE ALSO
mount(8) AVAILABILITY
The mountpoint command is part of the util-linux package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux June 2011 MOUNTPOINT(1)