Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian Program compile problem (glib pkg-config) Post 302775349 by Corona688 on Monday 4th of March 2013 04:20:53 PM
Old 03-04-2013
You probably need to install the matching ...-devel package. Most binary distributions split libraries into the parts needed to use them, and the parts needed to compile with them...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to compile a program

how do i go about compiling a simple hello world script in mandrake linux? this is something i have had no luck in finding on the main site, please help? thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CmpKillr
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem's compiling Glib

Hello, I am trying to install glib on my development box - with little/no luck. Below are some details of the box: SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-38 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) GNU Make version 3.78.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath. Glib version:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tetley
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

emergency!!! pkg-config installation

Hi, I tried to install this thing called pkg-config and it seemed ok. but when i tried to install stage, which requires pkg-config to finish its installation, it said pkg-config was not found. therefore i added /usr/local/bin to my .profile file, but it didn't work anyway... my .profile file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jingt86
0 Replies

4. BSD

How to compile a c program in freeBSD

Hi , I have freeBSD installed. I need to compile a c program which has embedded informix sql statement in it. Can you please help me to to do the same. I need to know what I should I do to make BSD compatable to compile the c program ? Thanks in advance Jisha (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jisha
3 Replies

5. Programming

compile a c program

I am trying to compile a c program on AIX 5.3L 64-bit unix. I have used this program in the past and it works. Does anybody know what this error means? /usr/local/bin> gcc get_epoch_secs.c get_epoch_secs gcc: get_epoch_secs: No such file or directory get_epoch_secs.c: In function... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: djehresmann
8 Replies

6. Solaris

How extract SUNWexplo.7.1.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.1.pkg from install_stb.sh?

Hi all, Could please guideas how to extract SUNWexplo.7.2.pkg & SUNWexplu.7.2.pkg from install_stb.sh. I need to upgrade my Sun Explorer to 7.2 version from 7.1 . This what written in read me file about its installation: The Lightweight Availability Collection Tool (LWACT) is no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Glib-compile-schemas not found RHEL6

glib-compile-schemas not found RHEL6 Unable to configue glibc-2.34.3 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwesh98130
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

Apache virtual host config vs global config problem

Hi folks, I am trying to configure Apache webserver and also a virtual host inside this webserver. For Global server config: /var/www/html/index.html For virtual host config: /var/www/virtual/index.html Both client10 & www10 are pointing to 192.168.122.10 IP address. BUT, MY... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Pkg problem, one zone trying pkg.Oracle.com on port 1008

Hi Solaris Experts, The pkg utility on one of my non-global zones has stopped working, it's trying to connect to port 1008 at pkg.oracle.com I was using pkg successfully from this zone, but now it's showing this error: lzone1 $ pkg search xterm pkg: Some repositories failed to respond... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ad101
4 Replies

10. Solaris

# pkg publisher gives bash: pkg: command not found

This is the operating system im using Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10s_u9wos_14a SPARC I need to install some packages by setting local repository While i run the below command # pkg publisher command returns bash: pkg: command not found while looking for /usr/bin/pkg i get bash:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
2 Replies
libglib(3LIB)															     libglib(3LIB)

NAME
libglib - library of useful routines for C programming SYNOPSIS
Use glib-config(1) to determine compiler and linker flags. DESCRIPTION
GLib includes a number of support routines for C. For a list of functions provided in the library, type: info glib For a more detailed description of the library contents and its use, see: http://www.gtk.org/api/ LICENSE
GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) FILES
/usr/sfw/lib/libglib.so shared object /usr/sfw/lib/libgmodule.so shared object /usr/sfw/lib/libgthread.so shared object ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWGlib | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | External | +--------------------+-----------------+ SEE ALSO
glib-config(1) NOTES
Source for glib is available on http://opensolaris.org. 7 May 2001 libglib(3LIB)