Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Project - ERP-MES Interface
The Lounge War Stories Project - ERP-MES Interface Post 302774851 by Noobie1995 on Sunday 3rd of March 2013 04:09:23 PM
Old 03-03-2013
Lightbulb

Good evening or should I say good morning,

I am so sorry I have no idea why my pasted code shows this terrible format. Probably, human error.

I agree with comments that variables names makes no sense. These are still in german. I will edit it tomorrow.

The idea to fill the string and if the lenghth is already longer than passed in the function to cut the string is great!!!!!

I will also try to highlight the intention of this project tomorrow. As mentioned it is my first one.

Many Thanks

Noobie1995

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux based Open Source ERP System - CK-ERP

Hi, folks, I have developed CK-ERP, which is an open source accounting / MRP / ERP / CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It provides accounting and back office functionalities to SMEs and utilizes the underlying middleware to administer accounts/groups. Details about and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

2. Programming

Compilation problem with Posix Mes Q

Hi #include "training.h" #include <mqueue.h> // for posix mqs int main(int argc,char *argv) { int opt,flag; mqd_t msq; // msg q type flag=O_RDWR|O_CREAT; while((opt =getopt(argc,argv,"e")) != -1) { switch(opt) { case 'e': ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumaran_5555
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

4. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released

Hi, folks, A new release, v.0.30.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted, at SourceForge.Net, sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp . New features comprise seven new modules (ck-teacher, ck-counsellor, ck-student, ck-applicant, ck-family, ck-registrar, ck-eduadmin) for deployment within educational... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

ERP - MES Interface - several function

Hi all, I am a rookie regarding shell script programming, YET!! :-) Hence, I have choosen a problem from my bad side of life (my job) and I wil try to solve it by using a shell script and get knowledge concerning shell script programming. Question: As you can see I have already figured... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Noobie1995
5 Replies

7. News, Links, Events and Announcements

A new project was posted on The UNIX and Linux Forums project board.

A new project was posted on your project board. Project title: Bash Shell Tutoring Estimated Budget: $50/hr Start date: Immediately Required skills: Linux, Bash, Shell, UNIX I work as a datawarehouse designer and developer. Although I usually stick to the role of an analyst,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
FANN_GET_CASCADE_NUM_CANDIDATES(3)					 1					FANN_GET_CASCADE_NUM_CANDIDATES(3)

fann_get_cascade_num_candidates - Returns the number of candidates used during training

SYNOPSIS
int fann_get_cascade_num_candidates (resource $ann) DESCRIPTION
The number of candidates used during training (calculated by multiplying fann_get_cascade_activation_functions_count(3), fann_get_cas- cade_activation_steepnesses_count(3) and fann_get_cascade_num_candidate_groups(3)). The actual candidates is defined by the fann_get_cascade_activation_functions(3) and fann_get_cascade_activation_steepnesses(3) arrays. These arrays define the activation functions and activation steepnesses used for the candidate neurons. If there are 2 activation functions in the activation function array and 3 steepnesses in the steepness array, then there will be 2x3=6 different candidates which will be trained. These 6 different candidates can be copied into several candidate groups, where the only difference between these groups is the initial weights. If the number of groups is set to 2, then the number of candidate neurons will be 2x3x2=12. The number of candidate groups is defined by fann_set_cascade_num_candidate_groups(3). The default number of candidates is 6x4x2 = 48 PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. RETURN VALUES
The number of candidates used during training, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_get_cascade_activation_functions(3), fann_get_cascade_activation_functions_count(3), fann_get_cascade_activation_steepnesses(3), fann_get_cascade_activation_steepnesses_count(3), fann_get_cascade_num_candidate_groups(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_GET_CASCADE_NUM_CANDIDATES(3)