Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Perl to extract ssl certs from xml file Post 302774143 by jhamaks on Friday 1st of March 2013 09:31:48 AM
Old 03-01-2013
Perl to extract ssl certs from xml file

HI Guys,

I'm a newbie in perl.

Last edited by jhamaks; 07-17-2013 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: change in requirement

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ssl certs

Hi all can anyone tell me how i can discover the strength of encryption in an ssl cert. I have used various methods ie apps and verisign web page but they just give me general info. I need to know the encryption level. The cert in question is used in Weblogic application for Solaris 8 any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: silvaman
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script for extract data from xml files

Hi All, Prepare a perl script for extracting data from xml file. The xml data look like as AC StartTime="1227858839" ID="88" ETime="1227858837" DSTFlag="false" Type="2" Duration="303" /> <AS StartTime="1227858849" SigPairs="119 40 98 15 100 32 128 18 131 23 70 39 123 20 120 27 100 17 136 12... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: allways4u21
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to extract 'ID' From XML File

File1.xml <?xml version.........> - <abcd:abcd_list version="1" www.john_uncle's_server.com" xmlns: - <device id="100"> <firmware>12.4(3d)</firmware> <location id="500">Sitting Room</location> </device> - <device id="101"> <firmware>12.4(3d)</firmware> <location id="501">Class... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshcisco
1 Replies

4. Programming

extract xml data and create word document using perl.

hi, i have large xml file which contains students information, i need to extract student number and some address tags and create a word document for the extracted data. my data looking llike this <student> <number>24</number> <education>bachelors</education> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
1 Replies

5. Programming

Extract xml data and create word document using perl.

Hi, I have large xml data file.I need to extract node and some tags in the node and after I need to create word document. my XMl data is look like as below -<student> <number>24</number> <education>bachelor</bachelor> <specialization>computers</specialization> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to Find all the SSL certs on a give host Cent OS

Hi I am trying to find all the ssl certs installed/located on cent os Host , Please help . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartguyz2012
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract a particular xml only from an xml jar file

Hi..need help on how to extract a particular xml file only from an xml jar file... thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwerty000
2 Replies

8. Programming

Extract Common Name (CN) of SSL certificate using perl code

Hello folks, I need a piece of code in perl which can read the file having multiple ssl certificates in text format one after the other as shown below. I need to parse this file and find out the common names of each of ssl certs it contains. E.g. -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhamaks
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract certs from apache ca-bundle.crt file?

Apache web server reads Certificate Authority(CA) certs from ../cert/ca-bundle.crt file for SSL authentication. It has all certs in PEM format and no way to know exactly what they are. I want to get each cert seperated by boundary strings into a file and feed it to "keytool" command to see what... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kchinnam
7 Replies
SSL_get_ciphers(3)						      OpenSSL							SSL_get_ciphers(3)

NAME
SSL_get_ciphers, SSL_get_cipher_list - get list of available SSL_CIPHERs SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> STACK_OF(SSL_CIPHER) *SSL_get_ciphers(const SSL *ssl); const char *SSL_get_cipher_list(const SSL *ssl, int priority); DESCRIPTION
SSL_get_ciphers() returns the stack of available SSL_CIPHERs for ssl, sorted by preference. If ssl is NULL or no ciphers are available, NULL is returned. SSL_get_cipher_list() returns a pointer to the name of the SSL_CIPHER listed for ssl with priority. If ssl is NULL, no ciphers are available, or there are less ciphers than priority available, NULL is returned. NOTES
The details of the ciphers obtained by SSL_get_ciphers() can be obtained using the SSL_CIPHER_get_name(3) family of functions. Call SSL_get_cipher_list() with priority starting from 0 to obtain the sorted list of available ciphers, until NULL is returned. RETURN VALUES
See DESCRIPTION SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(3), SSL_CIPHER_get_name(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_get_ciphers(3)