Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Nagios Plugin [.sh] not working Post 302773315 by DGPickett on Wednesday 27th of February 2013 04:30:12 PM
Old 02-27-2013
The setup seems crazy complex. Maybe you can review this as a checklist; it seems very detailed: Complete Nagios Configuration and NRPE addon Configuration

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Nagios NRPE plugin won't install

Hi have a Solaris 9 box and I'm trying to install Nagios on it. I've installed the GCC compiler as well as OpenSSL and OpenSSH. When I run the # ./configure for the nrpe plugin it executes without any obvious errors. However, when I run the # make install afterwards if fails with the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
0 Replies

2. BSD

Java plugin not working with Firefox 3

Hi, I use FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE with Firefox 3.0.5 and am having some trouble getting the Java VM working. I have tried both the diablo-jre16 and diablo-jdk16 ports with the javavmwrapper installed. I tried the diablo ports installed individually and together, and have tried installing them... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: whetphish
1 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios plugin 1-wire temperature 1.0 (Default branch)

Nagios plugin 1-wire temperature uses a 1-wire sensor to measure temperature and returns WARNING or CRITICAL if it is too low or high. License: GNU General Public License v2 Changes: First and inititial version http://feedads.googleadservices.com/~at/FPTKN1wjxsDHIgakUf3w1zqACIQ/i ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

google talk notification on Nagios is not working

Hi i have installed Nagios 3.0.6 on Centos 5.2 also to configure it i have installed Centreon, my problem is the following , i have created a user for Nagios on google talk and using an script from the web trying to send notification for host status and services. i have tested the script using... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pokker67
0 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios plugin check_local_mrtgtraf

Hi, Can somebody direct me to these plugin for nagios check_local_mrtgtraf check_snmp Documentation says it's a part of the latest plugin release but i have installed it and it seems it is not. I do have done search but couldn't find any link from where i can download these. Thanks in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uxadmin007
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Voice plugin not working!

Hi, I am using Ubuntu 10.04. I installed Google talk voice and video plug-in. But audio is not working for me and video is working fine. So can I do some tweaking to enable it again? Note that I have just Mozilla Firefox with me (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
0 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] Java Plugin not working w/Firefox 7 on Solaris x86

I upgraded my server to Firefox version 7.0.1 and created a symbolic link to /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/jre/lib/i386/libnpjp2.so in the /usr/lib/firefox/plugins directory. According to the directions from the mozilla site, this should work. But whenever i attempt to access an app that requires... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Check_by_ssh plugin (nagios users)

Hi Everyone, I need help from the nagios users out there. I have setup a new service using the check_by_ssh plugin and is executing the script on the remote server but I wonder what am I missing because is not picking up the returning values of my script. Basically the script on the remote host... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arizah
1 Replies
URI::URL(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     URI::URL(3pm)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3pm)