Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Cant get message body Post 302771773 by Junaid Subhani on Thursday 21st of February 2013 12:52:46 PM
Old 02-21-2013
Works like a charm. Thankyou all !

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sendmail message body buffer limit?

when sending the contents of a ascii file to the body of an email then sending it off. it seems sendmail is breaking up the lines with a "!" thus ruining the data. Has this ever happened to anyone? i am guessing there is a line buffer limit in either the mail command or in sendmail itself. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get åäö in e-mail message body

First of all: Hi all, i´m a new unix user and i´m swedish so please bare with me. When i generate an e-mail on a unix server and send it through novell netware 5, i loose the swedish characters å, ä and ö in the body of the message, however they remain in the subject row. What to do? Anyone?... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: de98luto
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX send mail with HTML message body and a binary attachment

I'm trying to script sending an e-mail message on an AIX 5.x server with the following requirements: 1. command line switch to specify file name containing message body in HTML format 2. command line switch to specify file name of a binary attachment 3. command line or input file to specify... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: G-Man
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailx: concatenating strings for message body (KSH)

Hi all, Think this is a pretty simple problem, but I've been thinking about it for a few days. Let's say that I'm going to have to output the contents of a file as the body of a mailx message. I'll probably do this: cat <filename> | mailx <extra commands> However, how do I go about doing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rockysfr
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl/mail - inserting file text in message body

I've got the following code sub mail_report { $Mailer = '/usr/sbin/sendmail joe@somewhere.net'; open MAIL,"|$Mailer"; print MAIL "Subject: $X connection attempt \n"; open MESSAGE, "<$outdir$X"; print MESSAGE '$outdir$X\n'; close MESSAGE; close MAIL; } #End... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thumper
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send a mail with attachement as well as message Body..?

Hi all, i am working with CSH, i want to know that how to send a mail in UNIX shell script (CSH) with attachment as well as message body. i know that how to send a mail with attachment and message body. but i want know both things in a single mail Suggession would be appreciate. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psiva_arul
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mailx empty body message

Hi, Is there a way to suppress this message? Null message body; hope that's ok My email string is: mailx -s "This is my subject" myemail@domain.com < /dev/null It's just an annoyance to me that I would like see go away. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mailx with attachment and message body

i have to attach the 'body in the email' along with attachment below code is throwing errors, how can i do it ? here body file contains message, it should display in email, please help i am using HP-UX (cat body ;) (uuencode attch1 attch1 ;) | mailx -m -s "testing" "abc@gmail.com" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: only4satish
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Message Body while sending an email

I am making use of the following code to display the results of my txt file in an email: mail -s 'Count Validation Test Comparison Results' Ronit@XYZ.com < Count_Validation_Results_`date +%m%d%Y`.txt Email Output: ----------Query 1 Count Validation Results-------- Source count is 4 Target... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ronitreddy
7 Replies

10. Red Hat

Sending email with message body and attachment

Hello experts!! I am trying to send an email with message body and attachment.but i am getting any one like message body or attachment. I tried below command: (echo "subject:test";echo "MIME-Version: 1.0";echo "content-transfer-encoding:base 64";echo "content-type:txt;name=test.txt";cat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devipriya Ch
2 Replies
SET_INCLUDE_PATH(3)							 1						       SET_INCLUDE_PATH(3)

set_include_path - Sets the include_path configuration option

SYNOPSIS
string set_include_path (string $new_include_path) DESCRIPTION
Sets the include_path configuration option for the duration of the script. PARAMETERS
o $new_include_path - The new value for the include_path RETURN VALUES
Returns the old include_path on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 set_include_path(3) example <?php // Works as of PHP 4.3.0 set_include_path('/usr/lib/pear'); // Works in all PHP versions ini_set('include_path', '/usr/lib/pear'); ?> Example #2 Adding to the include path Making use of the PATH_SEPARATOR constant, it is possible to extend the include path regardless of the operating system. In this example we add /usr/lib/pear to the end of the existing include_path. <?php $path = '/usr/lib/pear'; set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . $path); ?> SEE ALSO
ini_set(3), get_include_path(3), restore_include_path(3), include(3). PHP Documentation Group SET_INCLUDE_PATH(3)