Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Any open source to convert AVCHD files? Post 302770406 by samnyc on Friday 15th of February 2013 03:28:27 PM
Old 02-15-2013
Any open source to convert AVCHD files?

Hi,

I have lot of AVCHD files? On Linux, is there any open source program which will convert AVCHD to AVI or other formats?

Thanks.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

open source for the forum

This is a slick looking forum. Any chance on making the code for the forum open source? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ecupirate1998
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

Open Source NMS

Hello there, I wanted to know the members' opinion about the best open source network management software which uses a web browser to show its interface and results. I am interested in the software for both windows and Linux OSs. Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jawwad
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what is the best open source antispam?

Hello what is the best open source antispam? Thanks http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohammadmahdi
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open Source

Hi Friends I'm new to this UNIX - I'm working on the porting project from Solaris To Linux i just want to map some commands from solaris to Linux so can any one please tell me how to get the source code of the commands like "ls", "cu", "du" Regards sabee (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabee.prakash
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open source project

Hi Guys, This might not be the right place to ask but I want to contribute to some open source project. Can anyone please help me to how to start and where to start? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tapan singh
3 Replies

6. Fedora

Is UNIX an open source OS ?

Hi everyone, I know the following questions are noobish questions but I am asking them because I am confused about the basics of history behind UNIX and LINUX. Ok onto business, my questions are-: Was/Is UNIX ever an open source operating system ? If UNIX was... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreyan32
21 Replies
GST-CONVERT(1)							   User Commands						    GST-CONVERT(1)

NAME
gst-convert - Smalltalk syntax converter and beautifier DESCRIPTION
Usage: gst-convert [OPTION]... [INFILE [OUTFILE]] gst-convert [OPTION]... -o|--output OUTFILE INFILES OPTIONS
-q, --quiet don't show any message -v, --verbose print extra information while processing -f, --format=FORMAT convert from given input format (supported formats are gst, gst2, sif, squeak) -F, --output-format=FORMAT convert to given output format (supported formats are gst, gst2, squeak) -C, --class=REGEX convert only classes matching REGEX -C, --class=+REGEX in addition, convert classes matching REGEX -C, --class=-REGEX do not convert classes matching REGEX -c, --category=REGEX convert only classes whose category matches REGEX -c, --category=+REGEX in addition, convert those whose category matches REGEX -c, --category=-REGEX do not convert classes whose category matches REGEX -r, --rule='CODE->REPL' look for CODE and replace it with REPL -o, --output OUTFILE concatenate multiple input files into a single converted output file --help display this message and exit --version print version information and exit SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gst-convert is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gst-convert programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gst should give you access to the complete manual. gst-convert version 3.2.4 December 2011 GST-CONVERT(1)