Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat I cannot connect my redhat server via putty Post 302770396 by Perderabo on Friday 15th of February 2013 02:36:42 PM
Old 02-15-2013
I have seen this happen several times. Each time the problem was the same.... a second box with the same IP address. Easy to prove. Turn off the server, then ping it. If you get a response you have found the problem.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dowe have other tools like Putty to connect UNIX boxes

New to UNIX, do we have only putty to work with UNIX boxes remotely ?????? any other tools.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nivaspIND
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to connect ubuntu through putty from Window?

Hii, i have installed ubuntu in windows without make partitioning by using wubi.. i want to connect ubuntu linux through putty. but I am unable to do that. Please help me.. how to set ip address in putty (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajkumar
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

putty and Redhat

Hi, I use putty and vncviewer on XP to get screen form the RH Enterprise ws 6.0 . Although it has high quality of graphics scrolling down leads to blinks on screen which is annoying while using EDA design tools. Is there anyway to utilize putty (with some extra tool) so that EDA design tool... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: titanic
2 Replies

4. Linux

Help!! trying to connect to linux SSH from windows putty client

Hi, i am trying to connect my Putty session on a windows box to a linux SSH, i have generated private and public key pairs using puttygen, i have set the public one to be in an OPENSSH format... and have put this in my authorized_keys file in linux, when i connect i get the following errors: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jtyreman
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Login from putty in wndows7 to connect ubuntu machine

hi, i have ubuntu installed on windows 7. I am trying to connecting to ubuntu from windows 7 using putty but it is giving network problem. I am trying to connect with ip address Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
9 Replies

6. Red Hat

Redhat server is not connected via putty

i have a redhat linux 5.3 machine. i can ping that machine remotely from my laptop. but when i connect that server via putty after providing username and password there is wait for some minutes and then i get error message "server unexpectedly closed network connection" Please guide... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rehantayyab82
2 Replies

7. Linux

Generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server

How to generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server to use in scripting. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Public key to connect from one ftp server to other server

How to generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server to use in scripting. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect (SSH) to Windows server via Linux server through a script and passing command.. but failing

I am trying to connect to Windows server via Linux server through a script and run two commands " cd and ls " But its giving me error saying " could not start the program" followed by the command name i specify e g : "cd" i am trying in this manner " ssh username@servername "cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunil seelam
5 Replies

10. Linux

How to connect Linux server (configure two way authentication) with Windows server?

Hi my name is Manju. ->I have configure the two way authentication on my linux server. ->Now I am able to apply two way authenticator on particuler user. ->Now I want to map this linux server to my AD server. ->Kindly tell me how to map AD(Active Directory) with this linux server. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
0 Replies
Graph::Easy::Layout(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Graph::Easy::Layout(3pm)

NAME
Graph::Easy::Layout - Layout the graph from Graph::Easy SYNOPSIS
use Graph::Easy; my $graph = Graph::Easy->new(); my $bonn = Graph::Easy::Node->new( name => 'Bonn', ); my $berlin = Graph::Easy::Node->new( name => 'Berlin', ); $graph->add_edge ($bonn, $berlin); $graph->layout(); print $graph->as_ascii( ); # prints: # +------+ +--------+ # | Bonn | --> | Berlin | # +------+ +--------+ DESCRIPTION
"Graph::Easy::Layout" contains just the actual layout code for Graph::Easy. METHODS
"Graph::Easy::Layout" injects the following methods into the "Graph::Easy" namespace: layout() $graph->layout(); Layout the actual graph. _assign_ranks() $graph->_assign_ranks(); Used by "layout()" to assign each node a rank, so they can be sorted and grouped on these. _optimize_layout Used by "layout()" to optimize the layout as a last step. EXPORT
Exports nothing. SEE ALSO
Graph::Easy. AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2004 - 2008 by Tels <http://bloodgate.com> See the LICENSE file for information. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-23 Graph::Easy::Layout(3pm)