Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris M5000 splitting existing domain Post 302769740 by sanc on Wednesday 13th of February 2013 08:43:41 AM
Old 02-13-2013
Hi

Is this config posisble as well by just swapping one memoryboard to slot 2?

Code:
Domain 0

XSB00
00-0 CPU0-0 Memb 0
00-1 CPU0-1 Memb 1
00-2 CPU1-0 Memb 2
00-3 CPU1-1
01-3 CPU1-1

Domain 1

XSB01
01-0 CPU0-0 Memb 4
01-1 CPU0-1
01-2 CPU1-0

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

folder existing and file existing

I want to look into a folder to see if there are any folders within it. If there are, I need to check inside each folder to see if it contains a .pdf file So If /myserver/myfolder/ contains a folder AND that folder conatins a .pdf file do X Else do Z I may have multiple folders and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: crowman
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Add existing user into an existing group

Pre: no gpasswd/adduser there is just usermod can be used, also there is no -a option for usermod. How should I add a user into a group? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a2156z
4 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to: Linux BOX in Windows Domain (w/out joining the domain)

Dear Expert, i have linux box that is running in the windows domain, BUT did not being a member of the domain. as I am not the System Administrator so I have no control on the server in the network, such as modify dns entry , add the linux box in AD and domain record and so on that relevant. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: regmaster
2 Replies

4. Solaris

M5000 Question

Hi, I 've a fully loaded M5000 which i would like to partition in 4 domains but i have a concern that since we have only 4 internal disks how can we partition the box in for domains with 2 disks ( mirrored ) in each domain. Should i go ahead with 1 Lun from SAN and 1 internal disk for each of 4... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

insert pipes for existing and non-existing records

I have a source file like this, L4058S462 34329094 F51010141TK1070000483L4058S462 34329094 0232384840 381892 182 5690 L4058S462 34329094 F51020141FIRST CLEARING, LLC A/C 3432-9094 L4058S462 34329094 F51030141JOHAN HOLMQVIST ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saravanamr
1 Replies

6. Solaris

M5000 Question

Hi i 've a M5000 running 2 domains in my Lab with following hardconf SPARC Enterprise M5000; Memory_Size:128 GB; +-----------------------------------+------------+ | FRU | Quantity | +-----------------------------------+------------+ | MBU_B... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

7. Hardware

M5000 server DVD moving one domain to another

Does it Moving the dvd drive domain 0 to domain1 on M5000 sun server (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rama3479
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun M5000 hardware domain creation - How to keep current OS?

Hi, This Sun M5000 currently has a single domain (0) created. Solaris 10 is installed on this domain with some local zones. Now we need to add a secondary hardware domain (1) to this M5000. My question: Can we keep the current OS settings on domain 0 when adding the secondary domain 1? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun M5000 hardware domain creation - How to keep current OS?

Hi, This Sun M5000 currently has a single domain (0) created. Solaris 10 is installed on this domain with some local zones. Now we need to add a secondary hardware domain (1) to this M5000. My question: Can we keep the current OS settings on domain 0 when adding the secondary domain 1? Thank... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

10. IP Networking

M5000 Xscf

I took over an M5000 and have a jumper server with a nic to connect to the console IP of an M5000. access via ssh user@ip. it was working fine, another person can connect remotely on the subnet, but when I ssh,it just hangs and then times out. so my question is, any ideas of what I might... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrodgers
4 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)