Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk - Parsing Autosys JIL
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk - Parsing Autosys JIL Post 302769579 by GnuScripter on Tuesday 12th of February 2013 04:56:00 PM
Old 02-12-2013
Works as expected. Thanks!

One more question. How do I get it to process each job in the file? Currently, it's only doing the first one.

A new record could be identified with each insert_job it finds.

Thank you!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys JIL script for logging

Hi I'm very new to this Autosys JIL scripts. Now I need to create an Command to copy the file from one folder to another by watching that folder. I have written & create that job but i don't no how to add logging in JIL script. Before moving the file i have to log the file details in a separte... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayvz
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys: Check the jil load time

Hi All, I wanted to know what time the box jobs were loaded into a particular Autosys Instance. Is there a autosys command to find out the above? (The timestamp at which a box was loaded) I had loaded my JIL script without outputting it to the log file. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: grep_me
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Formating and Parsing Autosys output

if you want to parse the output from an autosys you can use the below autorep -j Prefix_% | awk '{ if ($6 ~ /^/) printf "%-20s \t\t %-20s\n",$1,$5 ; else if ($6 ~ /^/) printf "%-20s \t\t %-20s\n",$1,$6; else printf "%-20s \t\t %-20s\n",$1,$4 }' | awk '{ if ($2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phpsnook
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using awk with autosys autorep

Hi, How to get correct field/column from autosys autorep command. I'm using GNU/Linux I'm trying to get the difference of last end and last start and the status (ST). In awk, i get the following excluding the heading part $1 - jobname $2 - Last Start date $3 - Last Start time $4 - Last... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobbygsk
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to parse jil output

Hi , I have a jil file which i am trying to parse and print the job name and the condition corresponding to it. Below is the input file /* -------------------- testjob1 -------------------- */ insert_job: testjob1 job_type: c machine: unix owner: chidori condition: s(joba) and... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk output yields error: awk:can't open job_name (Autosys)

Good evening, Im newbie at unix specially with awk From an scheduler program called Autosys i want to extract some data reading an inputfile that comprises jobs names, then formating the output to columns for example 1. This is the inputfile: $ more MapaRep.txt ds_extra_nikira_usuarios... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
18 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Add global variable to jil autosys

I am new to autosys. I want to add a global variable to a jil file named PJ.jil. I also want to add a watch_file command to filename PJ.jil and AY.jil. The watch_file command checks every five minutes if the jobs have completed. For example. AY.jil needs to wait until all the jobs in PJ.jil have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dellanicholson
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Autosys adding global variable in a jil

I have created two jil files name AY.jil and PY.jil. I have three issues which are as follows: 1. how do you add a global variable value from a shell script program to a jil file? 2. PY.jil needs to check every five minutes on the completion of the AY.jil jobs and AY.jil needs to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dellanicholson
1 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)