Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Separating template implementation from declaration Post 302769559 by DGPickett on Tuesday 12th of February 2013 03:53:56 PM
Old 02-12-2013
Good luck! Templates are cool! I use RogueWave here, a bit richer than STL.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Variable declaration

what does this mean when a variable is declared as register int i; Thanks. :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: laila63
2 Replies

2. Programming

separating commands

hey there well i have a small problem with my code. when for example : " /bin/sleep 10 & ls -l mila > xyz " is entered, the program is supposed to separate the two commands 1) /bin/sleep 10 & and 2) ls -l mila > xyz. im not sure of how to achieve this. my current program stores both commands... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mile1982
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

separating fields

Hi, i have a file as follows: jonathan:bonus1,bonus2 gerald:bonus1 patrick:bonus1,bonus2 My desired output is jonathan:bonus1 jonathan:bonus2 gerald:bonus1 patrick:bonus1 patrick:bonus2 my current code is cat $F | awk -F"" how should i continue the code? Can i do something... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2ss
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with variable declaration

I declared a variable x that gets the count(*) from a table. The table name is also defined as a variable. What's wrong with this statment : X=” select count(*) from ${table_name}“ then y = `${X}${table_name}' echo ${y} It throws an error saying count not found. Please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsravan
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

variable declaration

Hi Guys, What does this mean actually ? Can somebody give me any explanation ? x=${x:=1} Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit.behera
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separating fields

Hi, I have a text file in following format: 2.45 5.67 6.43 I have to cut the values before decimal and store them in a file. So the output file should look like: 2 5 6 . . and so on... Can someone suggest me a sed/awk command for doing this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sajal.bhatia
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

separating folders

I have folder like main. inside main folder there are subfolders & files like main1 main2 main3, file1, file2, file3. I want folders main1 & main2, file1, file2 from main folder. copy them into new folder. Please suggest me how to do it. I am new to shell programming (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ypremcha
2 Replies

8. Programming

DIR declaration

are you suppose to only use one DIR declarations, for example DIR *dir_ptr; because I'm declaring mine like so: DIR *dir_ptr_src, *dir_ptr_dest; and using it like so: if( ( dir_ptr_src = opendir ( av ) ) != NULL && ( dir_ptr_dest = opendir( av ) ) != NULL ) /* check if... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: l flipboi l
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

variable declaration

how to check 1. If variable is declared or not 2. If any value if assigned to variable or not. in UNIX shell script (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ace_friends22
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk RS declaration with \n

Hello Team, input text:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandana.hs
7 Replies
XJUMP(6)							   Games Manual 							  XJUMP(6)

NAME
xjump - a jumping game for X SYNOPSIS
xjump [ -toolkitoption ] ... [ -private ] [ -graphic file ] [ -keymap ] xjump [ -help ] DESCRIPTION
Xjump is a jumping game where you are in a Falling Tower. The floor you are standing on is sinking with the rest of the building; you will die once the floor gives way (disappears under the bottom of the display). To survive, you have to jump onto the upper floors of the tower. Because the entire tower is sinking, the upper floors will soon collapse, too, so you have to keep on jumping to higher floors. Your score is counted by how many floors you jump before you either fall off while trying to reach the next floor, or the floor you are standing on collapses. OPTIONS
-toolkitoption ... Specify X toolkit options (such as -geometry, -display, etc.). -private Use private colormap. -graphic FILE Use the XPM graphic file FILE for graphics. -keymap Read keymap directly. -help Display a summary of command-line syntax. GAME CONTROLS
To begin the game, press the Space-bar from the highscore screen. Once the game begins, movement is controlled by the Left and Right arrow keys. To jump, use the Up arrow key. Note that hitting the Left or Right arrow keys many times will cause the player to go faster. You can use this to reach floors that are far away. But be careful not to jump too far and miss! You can also change your speed while jumping through midair. If your reflexes are fast enough, you can salvage a bad jump this way. Good luck! To quit the game, press shift-Q. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-1999 Tatsuya Kudoh(CDR/TK) <kudoh@koken.club.uec.ac.jp> Masato Taruishi <taru@debian.org> This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version without ANY WARRANTIES. AUTHOR
xjump was written by Tatsuya Kudoh(CDR/TK) <kudoh@koken.club.uec.ac.jp> and Masato Taruishi <taru@debian.org>. This manual page was written by H. S. Teoh <hsteoh@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system. The original game does not come with a manual page. XJUMP(6)