Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris M5000 splitting existing domain Post 302769477 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 12th of February 2013 12:13:48 PM
Old 02-12-2013
you'll need to read here:
Domain Configuration
the magic word you are looking for is "quad-xsb".

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

folder existing and file existing

I want to look into a folder to see if there are any folders within it. If there are, I need to check inside each folder to see if it contains a .pdf file So If /myserver/myfolder/ contains a folder AND that folder conatins a .pdf file do X Else do Z I may have multiple folders and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: crowman
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Add existing user into an existing group

Pre: no gpasswd/adduser there is just usermod can be used, also there is no -a option for usermod. How should I add a user into a group? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a2156z
4 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to: Linux BOX in Windows Domain (w/out joining the domain)

Dear Expert, i have linux box that is running in the windows domain, BUT did not being a member of the domain. as I am not the System Administrator so I have no control on the server in the network, such as modify dns entry , add the linux box in AD and domain record and so on that relevant. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: regmaster
2 Replies

4. Solaris

M5000 Question

Hi, I 've a fully loaded M5000 which i would like to partition in 4 domains but i have a concern that since we have only 4 internal disks how can we partition the box in for domains with 2 disks ( mirrored ) in each domain. Should i go ahead with 1 Lun from SAN and 1 internal disk for each of 4... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

insert pipes for existing and non-existing records

I have a source file like this, L4058S462 34329094 F51010141TK1070000483L4058S462 34329094 0232384840 381892 182 5690 L4058S462 34329094 F51020141FIRST CLEARING, LLC A/C 3432-9094 L4058S462 34329094 F51030141JOHAN HOLMQVIST ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saravanamr
1 Replies

6. Solaris

M5000 Question

Hi i 've a M5000 running 2 domains in my Lab with following hardconf SPARC Enterprise M5000; Memory_Size:128 GB; +-----------------------------------+------------+ | FRU | Quantity | +-----------------------------------+------------+ | MBU_B... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

7. Hardware

M5000 server DVD moving one domain to another

Does it Moving the dvd drive domain 0 to domain1 on M5000 sun server (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rama3479
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun M5000 hardware domain creation - How to keep current OS?

Hi, This Sun M5000 currently has a single domain (0) created. Solaris 10 is installed on this domain with some local zones. Now we need to add a secondary hardware domain (1) to this M5000. My question: Can we keep the current OS settings on domain 0 when adding the secondary domain 1? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun M5000 hardware domain creation - How to keep current OS?

Hi, This Sun M5000 currently has a single domain (0) created. Solaris 10 is installed on this domain with some local zones. Now we need to add a secondary hardware domain (1) to this M5000. My question: Can we keep the current OS settings on domain 0 when adding the secondary domain 1? Thank... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

10. IP Networking

M5000 Xscf

I took over an M5000 and have a jumper server with a nic to connect to the console IP of an M5000. access via ssh user@ip. it was working fine, another person can connect remotely on the subnet, but when I ssh,it just hangs and then times out. so my question is, any ideas of what I might... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrodgers
4 Replies
URI::URL(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     URI::URL(3pm)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3pm)