Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming What are Friend Functions in C++? Post 302769102 by ggiwebsinfo on Monday 11th of February 2013 07:31:16 AM
Old 02-11-2013
What are Friend Functions in C++?

Hey C++ masters! I am a beginner in C++ and learning about it but have some doubts about Friend Functions. Anyone describe C++ Friend Functions?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

welcome YOUR NEW FRIEND RETO

Hello Every One Iam Your New Friend Reto .iam New In Unix Let Me Say That Iam Zero . And I Wish That You All Can Help Me With It By Your Help I Will Get To The Top Your New Friend Reto From Iraq Thank You All (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: retolop
0 Replies

2. Programming

friend operator

Hello, I have a problem by compiling a class with the following friend function in Header file: class X{ private: ...... protected: ....... public: friend ostream& operator<<(ostream& target, const PARA_DSC& para); }; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nik
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute functions or initiate functions as command line parameters for below requirement?

I have 7 functions those need to be executed as command line inputs, I tried with below code it’s not executing function. If I run the ./script 2 then fun2 should execute , how to initiate that function I tried case and if else also, how to initiate function from command line if then... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
8 Replies
HIME(1) 						    hime input method platform							   HIME(1)

NAME
hime - an input method server SYNOPSIS
hime [-h|-v|--version] DESCRIPTION
hime is an input method(IM) server, which focused mainly on Traditional Chinese. It is also very useful for Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and many other languages. IM table format of hime is almost as same as those of scim and xcin. Users may append their IMs to hime very eas- ily. If you are looking for configuration tool of hime, please see the manpage of hime-setup. OPTIONS
-h, -v, --version Show version of hime. FILES
/usr/share/hime/table/gtab.list Input methods available for hime. You may copy it to $HOME/.config/hime/ and edit it as you like. If you have no $HOME/.con- fig/hime/gtab.list, /usr/share/hime/table/gtab.list will be used. /usr/share/hime/script/utf8-edit A file helps hime finding text editors when needed. You may add any UTF-8 compatible text editor to it. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
LC_CTYPE For bash: export LC_CTYPE=zh_TW.UTF-8 For csh: setenv LC_CTYPE zh_TW.UTF-8 XMODIFIERS For bash: export XMODIFIERS=@im=hime For csh: setenv XMODIFIERS @im=hime GTK_IM_MODULE For bash: export GTK_IM_MODULE=hime For csh: setenv GTK_IM_MODULE hime QT_IM_MODULE For bash: export QT_IM_MODULE=hime For csh: setenv QT_IM_MODULE hime HIME_CONNECT_MSG_ON Display messages for socket connections. HIME_DBG_TMP Display additional debug messages. HIME_ERR_COREDUMP Option for debugging. HIME_IM_CLIENT_NO_AUTO_EXEC Disable auto-evoke in hime protocol. HIME_OUTPUT_FILTER Assign output filter to process data before the IM server send them to clients. HIME_TABLE_DIR Assign directory for IM tables other then /usr/share/hime/table. SEE ALSO
hime-setup(1), cin2gtab(1), hime-phoa2d(1), hime-juyin-learn(1), hime-message(1) AUTHORS
Edward Der-Hua Liu Wrote hime and associated tools. Friend of Chanjei IM, Malaysia <www.chinesecj.com> Author of original Chanjei IM version 5 table. Dayi Co., Ltd. <http://www.dayi.com> Author of Dayi IM. HIME 0.8 2 FEB 2008 HIME(1)