Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Run ruby test and include require Post 302767809 by tornow on Thursday 7th of February 2013 01:51:55 PM
Old 02-07-2013
Using the full path would work:
Code:
require '~/Build/build_mini_magick/ruby-mini-magick/ruby-mini-magick/test/test_helper'

But if i understand this correct:
Ruby require local file problem - Ruby Forum
then i don't understand why require 'test_helper' doesn't work. I run it from the working directory, which contains image_test.rb and test_helper.rb.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Does it require each x-client sould run in separate process?

Hi Every One, I got a Basic doubts about clients on X-Server environment. 1) First of all what is mend by one client. (as per my understanding one application which is connected to X-server). 2) if i say two clients connected to my X-Server from the same machine, does it mean that two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ps_sureshreddi
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

test program(dlopen) fails on hp but run well on solaris

Hi, I have a c test program which test dlopen call. This program run well on solaris but fails on hp-ux. The program load jvm library successfully on solaris. On hp-ux it displays error I compile this program as $cc -o testjvm testjvm.c What am I missing? I have tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

No idea how to run it, may require gstreamer pluggins

Hello , i want to work on Gstreamer.i am attaching a file here . please have a look at that and let me know on which system it gets compiled . i guess the file is related to gstreamer code, and when i run the files its giving many errors. i am using red hat linux. is it possible to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juststarted
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Include libexec directory for script when run

Hi everyone! This is my first post, so bear with me. I have this script, vpm, which make use of the libexec directory for commands intended to be run by the bin/vpm binary. I want to add the libexec directory to $PATH when running the vpm binary. I don't want the script itself to try figure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KevinSjoberg
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run sequential test files

I have c program that I run like this: ./a.out t1 And my test files look like this all the way up to 100: t1 t2 t3 Is there a way to run this more efficiently so I don't have to hit up and change the number every time? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Script require to do telnet & run few commands

I am new in scripting, I need script(BASH) which do telenet to one of the elements & run few commands , after running it successfully it will check status of files & exit. Help is greatly appreciated 🙏 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vinesh_123
2 Replies
RACKUP(1)																 RACKUP(1)

NAME
rackup rackup(1) -- An utility for run Rack-based applications SYNOPSIS
rackup [ruby options] [rack options] [rackup config] DESCRIPTION
Rackup is a useful tool for running Rack applications, which uses the Rack::Builder DSL to configure middleware and build up applications easily. rackup automatically figures out the environment it is run in, and runs your application as FastCGI, CGI, or standalone with Mongrel or WEBrick -all from the same configuration. OPTIONS
Ruby options: -e, --eval [LINE] evaluate a LINE of code -d, --debug set debugging flags (set $DEBUG to true) -w, --warn turn warnings on for your script -I, --include [PATH] specify $LOAD_PATH (may be used more than once) -r, --require [LIBRARY] require the library, before executing your script Rack options: -s, --server [SERVER] serve using SERVER (webrick/mongrel) -o, --host [HOST] listen on HOST (default: 0.0.0.0) -p, --port [PORT] use PORT (default: 9292) -E, --env [ENVIRONMENT] use ENVIRONMENT for defaults (default: development) -D, --daemonize run daemonized in the background -P, --pid [FILE] file to store PID (default: rack.pid) Common options: -h, --help Show the help message --version Show version EXAMPLES
This is a simple example on how to start an application based on Rack with rackup: $ rackup -Ilib blog/config.ru [2010-12-10 15:01:11] INFO WEBrick 1.3.1 [2010-12-10 15:01:11] INFO ruby 1.9.2 (2010-08-18) [x86_64-linux] [2010-12-10 15:01:11] INFO WEBrick::HTTPServer#start: pid=4496 port=9292 AUTHORS
Copyright (C) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Christian Neukirchen <http://purl.org/net/chneukirchen> For a complete list of authors and contributors to the project, please take a look here https://github.com/rack/rack/contributors This manual page was written by Ermenegildo Fiorito fiorito.g@gmail.com for the Debian Project SEE ALSO
ruby(1) http://rack.rubyforge.org December 2010 RACKUP(1)