Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Steps to install RHEL 6.0
Operating Systems Linux Steps to install RHEL 6.0 Post 302766969 by zazzybob on Wednesday 6th of February 2013 02:29:30 AM
Old 02-06-2013
Correct - no boot.iso is required.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Installation steps (request how to install UNIX)

Hello hey ppl I wanna use Unix SCO, and I have a Unix SCO 5.05 bootable CD. Now plz can any one help me or guide me the steps of Unix installation. I want to install myself so plz If anyone experts in Unix installation & knows simple configuration... so plz mail me or reply me here , step by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohsin
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Install Solaris 10 in Xen (RHEL 5.1)

How i can install Solaris 10x86 (08/07) in Xen ? OS RHEL 5.1 With virt-manager i can't chose media (for example /media/cdrom), because that reque URL for kickstart cfg. But Solaris have not kickstart =((( ? Please i'm realy noob and need in your help ! ? ( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Install RHEL 5 in Sun platform ?

Dear Friends , Is it possible to install Redhat Linux Ent 5 (or other Linux distro) in sun solaris spark v220 ? If it is possible then plz help me to give any documentation . Thx in advance ... ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shipon_97
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New install, how to capture the steps?

Hi All, I am working on a new server Dell which I need to install RH version 6.1. I need to document every thing I do on this server, how do I capture screen shot as I do the install? I used to work on Sun Solaris, I can do this by connecting on COM port after that I had the console access... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to install RHCS on RHEL 6.1

Hi , I want to install RHCS on a remote RHEL machine. This machine is in amazon ec2, is there any way to do it without accessing the media? # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.1 (Santiago) Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sussus2326
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to Install JCAPS on RHEL 5.4 OS?

Hello Geeks, I would like to know the procedure and the commands which are used for this. Thanks for your time. Thanks, NaReN (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren nandale
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

INSTALL RPM's IN RHEL 5.5

After checking the dependencies from below command:- yum deplist gcc Update:- Now when I tried to install the very first dependency , it gave the below error, I guess something is wrong with YUM server itself :P ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manish131081
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Steps to download and install UNIX in windows7 32 bit.

Can anyone tell the steps to download and install unix OS in windows 7 32 bit. I want to install unix and practice commands there. Any version is ok (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies

9. Red Hat

Is it possible to install RHEL 7 on top of RHEL 6?

Hi We have RHEL 6.7 on an HP physical server and want to install RHEL 7 (not upgrade) on top of it by means of virtualization. Is it possible to install/configure RHEV/KVM virtualization on base RHEL 6.7 OS instance and then install RHEL 7 as a VM guest on it? If yes, could you please guide me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magnus29
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

How to install devtoolset-4 on RHEL Workstation 7.2?

Good morning I`m a fresh new user of RHEL, I have some problems to install the python`s package devtoolset. Up to now I have tried with # yum install devtoolset-4 which is the way suggested in all guide I have found. But I get the message: No package devtoolset-4 available. I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: GiPa
4 Replies
RHNPLUGIN(8)							   Red Hat, Inc.						      RHNPLUGIN(8)

NAME
rhnplugin - Spacewalk/Red Hat Satellite support for yum(8). DESCRIPTION
rhnplugin provides Spacewalk support for yum(8) via its plugin architecture. A system registered with Spacewalk will be able to update and install packages from Spacewalk. FILES
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date The common configuration file used by RHN client programs. /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/rhnplugin.conf A file containing plugin specific configuration options. SEE ALSO
yum(8), rhn_check(8), rhn_register(8), rhnplugin.conf(5), up2date(5). AUTHORS
James Bowes <jbowes@redhat.com> and Peter Vetere <pvetere@redhat.com>. BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Linux 2006 November 13 RHNPLUGIN(8)