Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Request to close a thread that has been answered Post 302766441 by radoulov on Monday 4th of February 2013 05:09:12 PM
Old 02-04-2013
I've marked it as solved, this is sufficient.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how gollum answered..

Dear admins, i remember, my first thread, it is regarding unix systems and i asked some suggestions... and i like to know how gollum answered for that thread?.. and is gollum is a program?.. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
5 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to close a thread

Hi Dumb question I know but I am new to this forum and have looked every where on this site but can not find "How to close" a thread I have posted.... Please advise on the procedures. Thanks Andrek (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

indicating when a question has been answered?

hi, this is just a suggestion at Sun's java forums, the person who asked the original question has the ability to indicate that their question has been "answered". I think that is quite handy, as it lets people who are here to solely answer questions skip that thread. There is a potential... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesByars
5 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Test: can a user close his own thread?

Just a test thread. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perdy
0 Replies

5. Programming

when parent process close, how to close the child?

can someone provide an example, where if the parent process quits for any reason, then the child process will also close? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
3 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request: Move thread to a different subforum

Hi, I've just posted a new thread on the "IP Networking" subforum, with the subject "Check connectivity with multiple hosts - BASH script available here". However, I think it should be on the "Shell Programming and Scripting" subforum, could you please move that thread there? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fr3dY
1 Replies
SLAGTS(l)								 )								 SLAGTS(l)

NAME
SLAGTS - may be used to solve one of the systems of equations (T - lambda*I)*x = y or (T - lambda*I)'*x = y, SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE SLAGTS( JOB, N, A, B, C, D, IN, Y, TOL, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, JOB, N REAL TOL INTEGER IN( * ) REAL A( * ), B( * ), C( * ), D( * ), Y( * ) PURPOSE
SLAGTS may be used to solve one of the systems of equations (T - lambda*I)*x = y or (T - lambda*I)'*x = y, where T is an n by n tridiagonal matrix, for x, following the factorization of (T - lambda*I) as (T - lambda*I) = P*L*U , by routine SLAGTF. The choice of equation to be solved is controlled by the argument JOB, and in each case there is an option to perturb zero or very small diagonal elements of U, this option being intended for use in applications such as inverse iteration. ARGUMENTS
JOB (input) INTEGER Specifies the job to be performed by SLAGTS as follows: = 1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -1: The equa- tions (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be per- turbed. See argument TOL below. = 2: The equations (T - lambda*I)'x = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -2: The equations (T - lambda*I)'x = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. N (input) INTEGER The order of the matrix T. A (input) REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, A must contain the diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. B (input) REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, B must contain the first super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. C (input) REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, C must contain the sub-diagonal elements of L as returned from SLAGTF. D (input) REAL array, dimension (N-2) On entry, D must contain the second super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. IN (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, IN must contain details of the matrix P as returned from SLAGTF. Y (input/output) REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, the right hand side vector y. On exit, Y is overwritten by the solution vector x. TOL (input/output) REAL On entry, with JOB .lt. 0, TOL should be the minimum perturbation to be made to very small diagonal elements of U. TOL should normally be chosen as about eps*norm(U), where eps is the relative machine precision, but if TOL is supplied as non-positive, then it is reset to eps*max( abs( u(i,j) ) ). If JOB .gt. 0 then TOL is not referenced. On exit, TOL is changed as described above, only if TOL is non-positive on entry. Otherwise TOL is unchanged. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0 : successful exit element of the solution vector x. This can only occur when JOB is supplied as positive and either means that a diagonal element of U is very small, or that the elements of the right-hand side vector y are very large. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 SLAGTS(l)