Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SFTP hangs
Special Forums IP Networking SFTP hangs Post 302766371 by slufoot80 on Monday 4th of February 2013 03:54:08 PM
Old 02-04-2013
Hammer & Screwdriver what do you mean

I don't understand I have to use the command "sftp"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

WRQ Reflection SFTP process hangs when run using windows scheduler

Hi I am doing development on .net framework on Win 2003 box. I am scheduling a job using Windows scheduler to kick off SFTP of files from a local directory to a remotre Unix box. I am using WRQ Reflection Multihost v12.0.7 standard edition for this. Here is how we are scheduling the thing.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kapilash
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

ls hangs on a directory

Running Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga) 2.6.18-53.el5 Trying to do an 'ls' of a sub-directory and the prompt never returns. Same problem running a find command as well. I have done an fsck on the file system (no problems) and can view other sub-directories on this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wazzu62
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Explorer hangs

Hi Guys, Anyone encontered a problem where when you run your SUN explorer, it hangs at sysconfig? I am having this problem for some of my servers. rgds, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ronny_nch
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP HANGS

Hi , we are writing a shell script to test connection of our destination servers and facing an issue if the destination server doesnt respond. we are using the following command., sftp -B /dev/fd/0 <host@servername> << EOF >> file.txt quit EOF --------- The above command hangs for 20min and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohanpadamata
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sftp from solaris to windows 2008 hangs

Hi All,Our sftp connection from Solaris to windows 2008 hangs with following verbose output. From the output I can see that the connection itself ( key matching ) is successful , but I can't see sftp prompt.Sun_SSH_1.1.3, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090704f debug1: Reading configuration data... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahulkav
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP-how to log individual sftp command error while executing shell script

Hi, I have situation where i need to automate transferring 10000+ files using sftp. while read line do if ; then echo "-mput /home/student/Desktop/folder/$line/* /cygdrive/e/folder/$line/">>sftpCommand.txt fi done< files.txt sftp -b sftpCommand.txt stu@192.168.2.1 The above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noobrobot
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SFTP. ls and get hangs.

Hello I have a sftp problem. If I do sftp between some nodes that we installed it works fine i can list directories and get files. If I connect with sftp from the other side of a firewall (wich has port 22 open) I can log in and cd to which ever direcory i want i can do pwd but when i do... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vettec3
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

Chroot sftp users, remote sftp login shows wrong timestamp on files

Hello, I have a weird issue, I have RHEL 5.7 running with openssh5.2 where sftpgroup OS group is chroot. I see the difference difference in timestamp on files, when I login via ssh and SFTP, I see four hour difference, is something missing in my configuration. #pwd... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
8 Replies

9. Red Hat

Xrdp hangs

Hi, I'm trying to get xrdp to work. I installed xrdp 0.5.0 from EPEL and the Desktop group. Now I can connect to the server with rdesktop, but I can't do any input... there is an authentication window asking the root password "to set the network proxy used for downloading packages" and I can't... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: FrankVanDamme
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp : not able to print the echo statements after the sftp transfer

I had the below sftp script working perfectly but the problem is I am not able to send the echo statements . #!/bin/sh echo "Starting to sftp..." sftp admin@myip << END_SCRIPT cd /remotepath/ lcd /localpath/ mget myfiles*.csv bye END_SCRIPT echo "Sftp successfully." echo echo... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
11 Replies
SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)							 1							SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)

ssh2_sftp_mkdir - Create a directory

SYNOPSIS
bool ssh2_sftp_mkdir (resource $sftp, string $dirname, [int $mode = 0777], [bool $recursive = false]) DESCRIPTION
Creates a directory on the remote file server with permissions set to $mode. This function is similar to using mkdir(3) with the ssh2.sftp:// wrapper. PARAMETERS
o $sftp - An SSH2 SFTP resource opened by ssh2_sftp(3). o $dirname - Path of the new directory. o $mode - Permissions on the new directory. o $recursive - If $recursive is TRUE any parent directories required for $dirname will be automatically created as well. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Creating a directory on a remote server <?php $connection = ssh2_connect('shell.example.com', 22); ssh2_auth_password($connection, 'username', 'password'); $sftp = ssh2_sftp($connection); ssh2_sftp_mkdir($sftp, '/home/username/newdir'); /* Or: mkdir("ssh2.sftp://$sftp/home/username/newdir"); */ ?> SEE ALSO
mkdir(3), ssh2_sftp_rmdir(3). PHP Documentation Group SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)