Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CDAC India
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? CDAC India Post 302764855 by Praveen_218 on Friday 1st of February 2013 05:00:14 AM
Old 02-01-2013
All CDAC courses are good, choosing one should be purely based on personal choice.
Concentrate more on acquiring knowledge when you undergo these courses and develop an insight & understanding on how things work. Do hands on as much as possible. Learn few things but it is important that you understand them end to end with crystal clarity. This would come handy and would bring you appreciations when you appear for the interview (yes a good & honest CV is equally as important to get you the first call -interviewers get somewhat on what's honest and not so honest with a fresher's CV -I know this).

Don't run just after jobs, you'd get one anyway. Manage to distinguish yourself from the crowd -my experience of so many years with this industry.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris Traning in New Delhi, India

Hello friends, I want to get training on Solaris Administration, I am staying in New Delhi, India. Please suggest a good institute in New Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon, India which can provide me good training in Solaris. After completing the traning, I will be going for Solaris Certification. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahilsardana
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Suggestions for AIX Jobs in India

currently am seeking job in aix field.. just finished my aix course... can anybody knows a job in aix (anywhere in india)...plz plz let me...... am helpless.... i apologize if this content is irrelevant to this forum... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: udtyuvaraj
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Monthly Salary in India for Web Programmer?

Anyone know the normal and average monthly salary (and hourly wage for part time) for a solid Web Development in India? Basic requirements. LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), HTML, CSS, Javascript. vBulletin a plus, but not necessary. Anyone have any idea? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

4. Advertise with Us

Web Application Manager and Developer (India)

The UNIX and Linux Forums are looking for one or two web application developers in India. The position will be virtual and can be performed from anywhere with a high speed Internet connection. The following are the minimal qualifications: Education: University graduate in engineering, computer... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

How is the after sales Service of HP,Dell & Toshiba in India?

Since i was planning to buy a laptop i was just wondering how Problematic these brands products are and how is the after sales service & warranty issues in India(Delhi). (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Leyvanom
1 Replies
MPI_Group_c2f(3)						      LAM/MPI							  MPI_Group_c2f(3)

NAME
MPI_Group_c2f - Convert a group handle from its C representation to its Fortran representation SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> MPI_Fint MPI_Group_c2f(MPI_Group group) INPUT PARAMETER
group - C group handle RETURN VALUE
f_handle - Fortran group handle NOTES FOR FORTRAN
All MPI routines in Fortran (except for MPI_WTIME and MPI_WTICK ) have an additional argument ierr at the end of the argument list. ierr is an integer and has the same meaning as the return value of the routine in C. In Fortran, MPI routines are subroutines, and are invoked with the call statement. All MPI objects (e.g., MPI_Datatype , MPI_Comm ) are of type INTEGER in Fortran. ERRORS
This function does not return the normal MPI_SUCCESS integer value upon success. Instead, it returns a handle to the converted object. If an error occurs, the appropriate NULL handle will be returned. SEE ALSO
MPI_Group_c2f(3) MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please see the official MPI Forum web site, which contains the text of both the MPI-1 and MPI-2 standards. These documents contain detailed information about each MPI function (most of which is not duplicated in these man pages). http://www.mpi-forum.org/ LOCATION
handles.c LAM
/MPI 6.5.8 11/10/2002 MPI_Group_c2f(3)