Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks On The Very Last Day Of A Very Long IT Project Post 302763227 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 29th of January 2013 05:55:01 PM
Old 01-29-2013
On The Very Last Day Of A Very Long IT Project

2013-01-29T23:47:45+01:00

Tweet
Image Image Image Image

Source...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Write a shell script to find whether the first day of the month is a working day

Hi , I am relatively new to unix... Can u pls help me out to find out if the first day of the month is a working day ie from (Monday to Friday)...using Date and If clause in Korn shell.. This is very urgent. Thanks for ur help... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani
7 Replies

2. Solaris

SSH doesn't pick up user's project from /etc/project

We have a system running ssh. When a user logs in, they do not get the project they are assigned to (they run under "system"). I verify the project using the command "ps -e -o user,pid,ppid,args,project". If you do a "su - username", the user does get the project they are assigned to (and all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurgan
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find previous month last day minus one day timestamp

Hi All, I need to find the previous month last day minus one day, using shell script. Can you guys help me to do this. My Requirment is as below: Input for me will be 2000909(YYYYMM) I need the previous months last day minus 1 day timestamp. That is i need 2000908 months last day minus ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
3 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

A new project was posted on The UNIX and Linux Forums project board.

A new project was posted on your project board. Project title: Bash Shell Tutoring Estimated Budget: $50/hr Start date: Immediately Required skills: Linux, Bash, Shell, UNIX I work as a datawarehouse designer and developer. Although I usually stick to the role of an analyst,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
CCD2ISO(1)							   User Commands							CCD2ISO(1)

NAME
ccd2iso - convert IMG format to ISO format SYNOPSIS
ccd2iso [FOO.IMG] [BAR.ISO] DESCRIPTION
ccd2iso converts FOO.IMG to ISO format and writes the result to BAR.ISO. If fewer arguments than expected are given, ccd2iso will print its help message and quit. If more arguments than expected are given, ccd2iso will silently ignore them and use only the first two argu- ments. IMG files are raw-data copies of optical media, generated primarily by the Windows application CloneCD, and are primarily used to store CDs with odd properties, such as sectors which need to have read errors when read. Conversion to ISO format removes this information, as ISO format does not support this. IMG files almost always include a SUB file, which contains additional data for the disc format, and a CCD file, which is a plaintext con- figuration file describing the disc layout. ccd2iso does not make use of these files, but the applications which generate them expect them to have the same FOO prefix as the IMG file. LIMITATIONS
ccd2iso currently only copies the first session of multisession discs, as well as outputting a harmless warning of Unrecognized sector mode. ccd2iso utterly ignores the additional data in CCD or SUB files. SEE ALSO
mdf2iso(1), nrg2iso(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Rich Ercolani <rercola@acm.jhu.edu>, for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but it may, of course, be used by others), because the original program lacked a manual page. It may be distributed under the same terms as ccd2iso, the GNU GPL version 2 or later, at your option. ccd2iso 0.3 June 2006 CCD2ISO(1)