Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Problem after changing email address Post 302762355 by cero on Monday 28th of January 2013 10:59:50 AM
Old 01-28-2013
I now see in my status "Awaiting email confirmation", maybe it just takes a long time until I receive it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing IP address

Hi, I am going to shift my Unix workstation to another lab. So I need to change the IP address. Please tell me how to change the Network IP address, what is the commands, what to take care? Thank you very much and have a very nice day. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: champion
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send email where # is in the email address - Using Unix

Hi All, How do I send an email using malix where email address contains a #. I have a email address like this : #test@test.com I want to send email like malix -s "TEST" #test@test.com < SOMEFILE I tried \# but doesn't work. Please let me know how we can achieve this? I am in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jingi1234
1 Replies

3. AIX

Changing the IP Address

I need to change the IP address on one of your Unix machines - P630, AIX5.2. I plan on using SMIT to perform this function. These are the steps that I have put together so far: 1. Select Communications Applications & Services - Select TCP/IP - Select Minimun Configuration & Startup... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyoung
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Changing the ip address

Help me save my Unix box. I've had this Unix box (Enterprise 450) for about 7 years now. It was being used as a file server for a Macintosh Prepress department. All of our networking was done through Helios Etharshare. I am still currently up and online (however the location has changed). Our ip... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ubed
1 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Changing IP address

Hi ,,, i just come across this forum and i make it a must to be pay a visit here everyday and through it am learning a lots of things which am sure i will be able to share later... So i have a prob with my pc when i try to change my Ip address in the dos command using ipconfig command i got a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lutchumaya
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

changing my email address

Hello, Is there a link somewhere to my profile where I can change my email address to my new work email address? I have a new job and would like to receive a notification of responses to my new work address - how can I get that address to you without posting it online for everyone to see? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tekster757
1 Replies

7. AIX

changing ip address

Hi, I am using aix 5300-07, I am facing strange issue in aix. I have changed the ip address and gateway of aix server , it is showing the right ip address but it is taking old gateway ip address. I have used netstat -r command and found it is showing 2 Default gateway. I want to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Changing the sender Email address to Alias

Hi All, I want to change the email address of the sender to some alias for eg: FROM:noreplyecommerce@test.com needs to be changes to TEST Please help me. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sithara
3 Replies

9. IP Networking

Changing IP address

My work has a Unix based system that currently has the IP address 192.9.2.25 We recently changed internet providers from DSL to Cable. By doing so, we had to get a new router (Belkin) since the DSL provider had a wireless router/modem in one. With the DSL setup, I was able to change the router's... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Len351
2 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem changing the email address associated with my UNIX.com account

Hello I have had an account for many years. I have attempted to change the email address associated with my account. After logging-in to unix.com and revising my email address, I received a 're-verification' email at that new address. The first link in that email took me to a page with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: irb
1 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View - views for password plugin DESCRIPTION
This provides the templates for the pages and forms used by the password authentication plugin. TEMPLATES
signup Displays a sign-up form. login Displays the login form. login_widget A handy template for embedding the login form. Just include it in your templates via: show('/login_widget'); See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Action::Login. let/reset_lost_password After requesting a password reset and clicking on the link sent by email, this receives that click and provides the form for resetting the password. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Action::ResetLostPassword. let/confirm_email Handles the work of confirming an email address for a new account. See Jifty::Plugin::Authenticaiton::Password::View. lost_password Starts the process of sending a link to reset a lost password by email. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::SendPasswordReminder. resend_confirmation Request a new email confirmation message be sent to your email account. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Action::ResendConfirmation. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password, Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Dispatcher LICENSE
Jifty is Copyright 2005-2010 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. Jifty is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-10 Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)