Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I'm back
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? I'm back Post 302762265 by zazzybob on Monday 28th of January 2013 09:51:15 AM
Old 01-28-2013
Now I'm truly back Smilie

Thanks again Scott!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help with back up please

Can anyone please tell me how safe is the following backup script? Does it really backing up the WHOLE system or just part of it? I do that with the system running an oracle database. Will I be able to restore the system in case of a fault? <pre> Here is the output of 'df -k' ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest100
11 Replies

2. HP-UX

Help about back up

Hi this is Ramana.sv new to this group, please help me about my question, i am using HP-UX11.11i with oracle 10G this server is in india and i have another server in US with same HP-UX with oracle10G, what i want is i want to rename the local database in local HP server and copy the database from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcseramana
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

back up

hi all i need to transfer files from one server to another,but i have to make up a backup with a datestamp on the destination server beore i move the new files from the source to the destination server. example source server destination server a.sun a.sun b.sun ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkan77
0 Replies

4. AIX

back to back printing in UNIX

Hi , Can you suggest me how to back to back printing in UNIX? Is there any way? Kindly advise. Regards Vijaya Amirtha Raj (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amirthraj_12
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

Back-to-Back Connection using HBAs

Hi every body, Is it possible to connect two servers Back-to-Back (Point-to-Point) using HBA adapters & using Fiber. Note it is direct connection & there is no switches between the servers. I'm concern about using HBA adapters, it is possible or not. Thanks in advance. :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
3 Replies
drift(6x)							XScreenSaver manual							 drift(6x)

NAME
drift - draws drifting recursive fractal cosmic flames SYNOPSIS
drift [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-ncol- ors integer] [-delay microseconds] [-count integer] [-grow] [-no-grow] [-liss] [-no-liss] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
The drift program draws drifting recursive fractal cosmic flames OPTIONS
drift accepts the following options: -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -mono If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display. -install Install a private colormap for the window. -visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -ncolors integer How many colors should be used (if possible). Default 200. The colors used cycle through the hue, making N stops around the color wheel. -count integer -grow -no-grow Whether fractals should grow; otherwise, they are animated. -liss -no-liss Whether we should use lissajous figures to get points. -fps Display the current frame rate and CPU load. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. SEE ALSO
flame(6x), X(1), xscreensaver(1), xlock(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991, 1995 by Scott Draves. Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, pro- vided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in sup- porting documentation. AUTHOR
Scott Draves <spot@cs.cmu.edu>, 06-Jun-91, 01-Jun-95. Ability to run standalone or with xscreensaver added by Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>, 10-May-97. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) drift(6x)