Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Integration of PyQt/PySide issue Post 302761367 by itkalenko on Friday 25th of January 2013 01:47:07 PM
Old 01-25-2013
Thanks for your reply.

The problem was due to mismatch of Qt libs versions.
After that we solved issues with incompatibility of libs that are coming along with Salome (sip) and those that were installed
in the system.

But we still have some issues: We cannot pack commercial PyQt with VendorID in the hidden library.
If i get it right, there is a mention of this possibility in the oficial document "VendorID - Signing Python Interpreters and Modules"
(p.3.1 Creating Restricted Extension Modules).

To figure out how Vedor ID works i created foo.py script that contained couple of functions,
1 class and also foomodule.c file (identical to the one in example Reference Guide 3.1 Creating Restricted Extension Modules)

After that we tried to create a library with the help of commands:

>> python ~/VendorID-1.0.0/sib/sib.py -u foo.py

the folder build_foo is created with files makefile, __main__.c, frozen.c in it

>> make

And we got the next message in the terminal:

gcc -pthread -Xlinker -export-dynamic __main__.o foo.o frozen.o -o foo -lpthread -ldl -lutil -lm -L/usr/local/lib -lpython2.6
/usr/local/lib/libpython2.6.a(dynload_shlib.o): In function
`_PyImport_GetDynLoadFunc':
/home/modeller/Python-2.6.6/Python/dynload_shlib.c:94: undefined reference to `dlsym'
/home/modeller/Python-2.6.6/Python/dynload_shlib.c:130: undefined reference to `dlopen'
/home/modeller/Python-2.6.6/Python/dynload_shlib.c:141: undefined reference to `dlsym'
/home/modeller/Python-2.6.6/Python/dynload_shlib.c:133: undefined reference to `dlerror'
/home/modeller/Python-2.6.6/Objects/floatobject.c:972: undefined reference to `pow'
/usr/local/lib/libpython2.6.a(longobject.o): In function
`PyLong_FromString':
/home/modeller/Python-2.6.6/Objects/longobject.c:1610: undefined reference to `log'
/home/modeller/Python-2.6.6/Objects/longobject.c:1610: undefined reference to `log'
collect2: executing lt finished with return code 1
make: *** [foo] Error 1

The issue with PySide still remains: PySide is referring to a lib that has to be located in the system folder /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpyside-python2.7.so, while in our case all paths should be relative.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

ML integration on Media

Hello to all, Someone knows how to create a AIX Bootable Media with a Maintenance Level integrated on it? Regards. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: spacewalker
0 Replies

2. Programming

NS3 with MQTT integration. HELP !!!!

Hi, I'm doing my thesis on the NS3 environment. I need to integrate it with mqtt. Mqtt provides a (mosquitto) broker / server, and it expects to have clients connect to it. A client could be a publisher (publishes data on the broker) or a subscriber (receives data from the broker it has subscribed... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KishIsrael
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Integration

I want to integrate two diffrent servers of SUN at different location. How to integrate them.Please help me or give me a link or doc which is useful Regards Kaushal (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xal_kaushi
2 Replies

4. Linux

Selenium Integration

Hi People, I am trying to run Selenium Scripts on my server. System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it. The Steps: 1. A build.xml has been created which has this o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder. o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies
PY3COMPILE(1)                                                                                                                        PY3COMPILE(1)

NAME
py3compile - byte compile Python 3 source files SYNOPSIS
py3compile [-V [X.Y][-][A.B]] DIR_OR_FILE [-X REGEXPR] pycompile -p PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
Wrapper around Python standard library's py_compile module to byte-compile Python 3 files. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -f, --force force rebuild of byte-code files even if timestamps are up-to-date -O byte-compile to .pyo files -q, --quiet be quiet -v, --verbose turn verbose mode on -p PACKAGE, --package=PACKAGE specify Debian package name whose files should be bytecompiled -V VRANGE force private modules to be bytecompiled with Python 3 version from given range, regardless of the default Python 3 version in the system. If there are no other options, bytecompile all public modules for installed Python 3 versions that match given range. VER- SION_RANGE examples: o 3.1 version 3.1 only, o 3.1- version 3.1 or newer, o 3.1-3.3 version 3.1 or 3.2, o -4.0 all supported 3.X versions -X REGEXPR, --exclude=REGEXPR exclude items that match given REGEXPR. You may use this option multiple times to build up a list of things to exclude AUTHOR
Piotr Oarowski, 2012-2013 PY3COMPILE(1)