Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Send mail based on a group
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Send mail based on a group Post 302760801 by Max499 on Thursday 24th of January 2013 03:28:39 PM
Old 01-24-2013
Missing First row-- Please help

Hi bipinajith,

Actually the code would miss the first line and it's reading from the second line.
For instance if i have only one row of data, then there's no email sent to anybody.
I've tried removing NR>1 but it still does the same.
Can somebody help me with it please.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can not send mail from unix server to company/yahoo mail

hi, Gurus, I need some help with sending mail out from my UNIX server: It is running Solaris 2.6 and the sendmail version is 8.8. Output of :/usr/lib/sendmail -d0.1 -bt < /dev/null Version 8.8.8+Sun Compiled with: LOG MATCHGECOS MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7 NAMED_BIND NDBM NETINET ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: b5fnpct
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send html file in a mail not as an attachment but it should display in the mail in table for

Hi The below script working when we are sending the html as attachment can u please guide how to send thesmae data in table form direct in the mail and not in mail attachment . cat Employee.sql SET VERIFY OFF SET PAGESIZE 200 SET MARKUP HTML ON SPOOL ON PREFORMAT OFF ENTMAP ON - HEAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mani_isha
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write a shellscript to send a mail alert to the website user based on license expiration time

hi, i am very much new to shell scripting i have a requirement that i have to develop a License Renewal Alert system that has to give a alert mail to the users before 30days of user account expiration, by checking expiration date of the user with the data base, this system will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepu_Shscripts
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

need to configure mail setting to send mail to outlook mail server

i have sun machines having solaris 9 & 10 OS . Now i need to send mail from the machines to my outlook account . I have the ip adress of OUTLOOK mail server. Now what are the setting i need to do in solaris machines so that i can use mailx or sendmail. actually i am trying to automate the high... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitranjansahu
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Group the records based on empno and send mail

Hi All, I have records in a file with name,SSO,openitems,manageremail with | delimited file.Now i want to group the records by SSO and openitems and send email to their manageremail. kiran|1111|draft|aaa@gmail.com guna|2222|reject|bbb@gmail.com kiran|1111|submitter|aaa@gmail.com... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiranparsha
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can I send a mail from my outlook or other mail accounts to UNIX server?

Hi all, I want to send a mail for my business needs from outlook account to an unix server (HP-UX) but I don't send any mail. While I can send from the unix server to my outlook account, I can't send from outlook to unix. How can I achieve this ? How can I send a mail from my outlook or other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: igelegin
2 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Not able to send mail out of UbuntuBox in send mail

Hi Guys.. yesterday i purchased a VPS server and installed sendmail on ubuntu 12.4 with Webmin & Apache runing webserver problem is.. i can send mail via webmin user interface account to anybody to out side to any domain and able to recieve any mail from any domain.. Now main... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmdman
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Read a file and send mail based on grep

Hi All, I am having a job and I need to send email when the job is running. On any other case (success,fail) I don't needed to send email. I check with BMC they told they dont have that in the version I am using. So I created a dependent job and grepped for the status and sent email. My... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Manipulate condition to send mail based on output text in file

Hi All, I have a working script as below. echo "Files loaded with $(cat /var/tmp/script.X1.out)" | mail -s "Files loaded with return code" mailid This script takes the output from script.X1.out file and appends the text "Files loaded with return code" and sends the email. Now what I want... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: midhun3108
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM (in reply to MAIL FROM comm

I am having trouble getting mail to work on a red hat server. At first I was getting this message. Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to :25: Connection refused Then added the port to my firewall. Then I temporarily turned off selinux. I then copied this file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
table_data(3snmp)						     net-snmp							 table_data(3snmp)

NAME
table_data - Helps you implement a table with datamatted storage. Modules table_dataset Helps you implement a table with automatted storage. Functions void netsnmp_table_data_generate_index_oid (netsnmp_table_row *row) netsnmp_table_data * netsnmp_create_table_data (const char *name) creates and returns a pointer to table data set netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_create_table_data_row (void) creates and returns a pointer to table data set netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_clone_row (netsnmp_table_row *row) clones a data row. void * netsnmp_table_data_delete_row (netsnmp_table_row *row) deletes a row's memory. int netsnmp_table_data_add_row (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) Adds a row of data to a given table (stored in proper lexographical order). NETSNMP_INLINE void netsnmp_table_data_replace_row (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *origrow, netsnmp_table_row *newrow) swaps out origrow with newrow. netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_remove_row (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) removes a row of data to a given table and returns it (no free's called) void * netsnmp_table_data_remove_and_delete_row (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) removes and frees a row of data to a given table and returns the void * netsnmp_table_data * netsnmp_table_data_create_table (const char *name, long flags) void netsnmp_table_data_delete_table (netsnmp_table_data *table) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_create_row (void *entry) int netsnmp_table_data_copy_row (netsnmp_table_row *old_row, netsnmp_table_row *new_row) void * netsnmp_table_data_remove_delete_row (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) netsnmp_mib_handler * netsnmp_get_table_data_handler (netsnmp_table_data *table) Creates a table_data handler and returns it. int netsnmp_register_table_data (netsnmp_handler_registration *reginfo, netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_registration_info *table_info) registers a handler as a data table. int netsnmp_register_read_only_table_data (netsnmp_handler_registration *reginfo, netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_registration_info *table_info) registers a handler as a read-only data table If table_info != NULL, it registers it as a normal table too. int netsnmp_table_data_helper_handler (netsnmp_mib_handler *handler, netsnmp_handler_registration *reginfo, netsnmp_agent_request_info *reqinfo, netsnmp_request_info *requests) netsnmp_table_data * netsnmp_extract_table (netsnmp_request_info *request) extracts the table being accessed passed from the table_data helper netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_extract_table_row (netsnmp_request_info *request) extracts the row being accessed passed from the table_data helper void * netsnmp_extract_table_row_data (netsnmp_request_info *request) extracts the data from the row being accessed passed from the table_data helper NETSNMP_INLINE void netsnmp_insert_table_row (netsnmp_request_info *request, netsnmp_table_row *row) inserts a newly created table_data row into a request int netsnmp_table_data_build_result (netsnmp_handler_registration *reginfo, netsnmp_agent_request_info *reqinfo, netsnmp_request_info *request, netsnmp_table_row *row, int column, u_char type, u_char *result_data, size_t result_data_len) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_get_first_row (netsnmp_table_data *table) returns the first row in the table netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_get_next_row (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) returns the next row in the table netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_get (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_variable_list *indexes) finds the data in 'datalist' stored at 'indexes' netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_get_from_oid (netsnmp_table_data *table, oid *searchfor, size_t searchfor_len) finds the data in 'datalist' stored at the searchfor oid int netsnmp_table_data_num_rows (netsnmp_table_data *table) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_row_first (netsnmp_table_data *table) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_row_get (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_row_next (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_row_get_byoid (netsnmp_table_data *table, oid *instance, size_t len) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_row_next_byoid (netsnmp_table_data *table, oid *instance, size_t len) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_row_get_byidx (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_variable_list *indexes) netsnmp_table_row * netsnmp_table_data_row_next_byidx (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_variable_list *indexes) int netsnmp_table_data_row_count (netsnmp_table_data *table) void * netsnmp_table_data_entry_first (netsnmp_table_data *table) void * netsnmp_table_data_entry_get (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) void * netsnmp_table_data_entry_next (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_table_row *row) void * netsnmp_table_data_entry_get_byidx (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_variable_list *indexes) void * netsnmp_table_data_entry_next_byidx (netsnmp_table_data *table, netsnmp_variable_list *indexes) void * netsnmp_table_data_entry_get_byoid (netsnmp_table_data *table, oid *instance, size_t len) void * netsnmp_table_data_entry_next_byoid (netsnmp_table_data *table, oid *instance, size_t len) Detailed Description Helps you implement a table with datamatted storage. This helper is obsolete. If you are writing a new module, please consider using the table_tdata helper instead. This helper helps you implement a table where all the indexes are expected to be stored within the agent itself and not in some external storage location. It can be used to store a list of rows, where a row consists of the indexes to the table and a generic data pointer. You can then implement a subhandler which is passed the exact row definition and data it must return data for or accept data for. Complex GETNEXT handling is greatly simplified in this case. Function Documentation netsnmp_table_data* netsnmp_create_table_data (const char * name) creates and returns a pointer to table data set Definition at line 52 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_row* netsnmp_create_table_data_row (void) creates and returns a pointer to table data set Examples: data_set.c. Definition at line 62 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_data* netsnmp_extract_table (netsnmp_request_info * request) extracts the table being accessed passed from the table_data helper Definition at line 653 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_row* netsnmp_extract_table_row (netsnmp_request_info * request) extracts the row being accessed passed from the table_data helper Definition at line 661 of file table_data.c. void* netsnmp_extract_table_row_data (netsnmp_request_info * request) extracts the data from the row being accessed passed from the table_data helper Definition at line 670 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_mib_handler* netsnmp_get_table_data_handler (netsnmp_table_data * table) Creates a table_data handler and returns it. Definition at line 375 of file table_data.c. NETSNMP_INLINE void netsnmp_insert_table_row (netsnmp_request_info * request, netsnmp_table_row * row) inserts a newly created table_data row into a request Definition at line 682 of file table_data.c. int netsnmp_register_read_only_table_data (netsnmp_handler_registration * reginfo, netsnmp_table_data * table, netsnmp_table_registration_info * table_info) registers a handler as a read-only data table If table_info != NULL, it registers it as a normal table too. Definition at line 409 of file table_data.c. int netsnmp_register_table_data (netsnmp_handler_registration * reginfo, netsnmp_table_data * table, netsnmp_table_registration_info * table_info) registers a handler as a data table. If table_info != NULL, it registers it as a normal table too. Definition at line 398 of file table_data.c. int netsnmp_table_data_add_row (netsnmp_table_data * table, netsnmp_table_row * row) Adds a row of data to a given table (stored in proper lexographical order). returns SNMPERR_SUCCESS on successful addition. or SNMPERR_GENERR on failure (E.G., indexes already existed) xxx-rks: remove invalid row? Definition at line 134 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_row* netsnmp_table_data_clone_row (netsnmp_table_row * row) clones a data row. DOES NOT CLONE THE CONTAINED DATA. Definition at line 70 of file table_data.c. void* netsnmp_table_data_delete_row (netsnmp_table_row * row) deletes a row's memory. returns the void data that it doesn't know how to delete. Definition at line 105 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_row* netsnmp_table_data_get (netsnmp_table_data * table, netsnmp_variable_list * indexes) finds the data in 'datalist' stored at 'indexes' Definition at line 808 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_row* netsnmp_table_data_get_first_row (netsnmp_table_data * table) returns the first row in the table Definition at line 789 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_row* netsnmp_table_data_get_from_oid (netsnmp_table_data * table, oid * searchfor, size_t searchfor_len) finds the data in 'datalist' stored at the searchfor oid Definition at line 822 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_row* netsnmp_table_data_get_next_row (netsnmp_table_data * table, netsnmp_table_row * row) returns the next row in the table Definition at line 798 of file table_data.c. void* netsnmp_table_data_remove_and_delete_row (netsnmp_table_data * table, netsnmp_table_row * row) removes and frees a row of data to a given table and returns the void * returns the void * data on successful deletion. or NULL on failure (bad arguments) Definition at line 274 of file table_data.c. netsnmp_table_row* netsnmp_table_data_remove_row (netsnmp_table_data * table, netsnmp_table_row * row) removes a row of data to a given table and returns it (no free's called) returns the row pointer itself on successful removing. or NULL on failure (bad arguments) Definition at line 248 of file table_data.c. NETSNMP_INLINE void netsnmp_table_data_replace_row (netsnmp_table_data * table, netsnmp_table_row * origrow, netsnmp_table_row * newrow) swaps out origrow with newrow. This does *not* delete/free anything! Definition at line 233 of file table_data.c. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for net-snmp from the source code. Version 5.4.3.pre1 23 May 2010 table_data(3snmp)