Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Cross Compiling Issue of udev-151 for MIPS Little Endain Architecture Post 302760701 by Corona688 on Thursday 24th of January 2013 12:18:11 PM
Old 01-24-2013
Installing gives you what you need to run the library, but not what you need to compile with it. Try installing libacl-dev.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Cross compiling under Windows for Linux

I have two headless servers I am writing code for, and a Windows box networked with them. I want to compile my code within an IDE on the Windows box (eclipse most likely) and run the compiled binarys on the Linux boxes. Will this work? Using Cygwin (or MinGW)? Thoughts? Cheers, Ian (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: IanVaughan
8 Replies

2. Linux

Help Cross compiling a kernel for an HP Jornada 728

Hello, I just bought an old Jornada 728 and, as you may know, it comes with Windows CE 3.0. I do not use Windows, so i wanted to create my own linux system for the Jornada. I know there are projects like Jlime, Familiar Linux, 720 Degrees, etc. But i want something based on the distribution i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: semash!
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cross-compiling libiconv for uclinux

Hi everyone, I want to cross-compile libiconv for uclinux to create a static library. I use the following command : ./configure --enable-static --disable-shared --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=nios2-unknown-linux-gnu --prefix=/home/captain/Programs/nios2-linux/uClinux-dist/staging/usr... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moganesh
2 Replies

4. Programming

Symbols not found for architecture: trouble compiling with C++

Hello, I am writing a program which relies on some heavy astronomy calculations, so I am using libnova c++ astronomy libraries => libnova: libnova. I started off with a simple program to make sure everything compiled ok (below) //Simple example program to test Libnova C++ class libraries ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tyler_92
2 Replies
DH_INSTALLUDEV(1)						     Debhelper							 DH_INSTALLUDEV(1)

NAME
dh_installudev - install udev rules files SYNOPSIS
dh_installudev [debhelperoptions] [-n] [--name=name] [--priority=priority] DESCRIPTION
dh_installudev is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing udev rules files. Code is added to the preinst and postinst to handle the upgrade from the old udev rules file location. FILES
debian/package.udev Installed into lib/udev/rules.d/ in the package build directory. OPTIONS
--name=name When this parameter is used, dh_installudev looks for and installs files named debian/package.name.udev instead of the usual debian/package.udev. --priority=priority Sets the priority string of the rules.d symlink. Default is 60. -n, --noscripts Do not modify preinst/postinst scripts. NOTES
Note that this command is not idempotent. dh_prep(1) should be called between invocations of this command. Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 9.20120909 2011-09-12 DH_INSTALLUDEV(1)