Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? School Semester Started Today... Post 302760269 by Don Cragun on Wednesday 23rd of January 2013 05:37:05 PM
Old 01-23-2013
Good luck.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

school or teach myself?

I want to learn c lenguage and am wonder if is better if i go to a school or teach myself, or there is no to much diference? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nobody
9 Replies

2. IP Networking

School Blocking

I'm in highschool. They blocked my favorite site. How do I disable websense without getting caught on that particular webpage? Is it even possible? *twitch* I would also like to get as much UNIX for beginners information, so if someone might point me in the right direction so I don't have to read... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Satine
1 Replies

3. AIX

Need help with OLD SCHOOL AIX

Whats up ppl... I'm at a loss here.. Getting help with old versions of AIX is quite stressful lol... Anyways.. My situation is that I (my company) has an old Powerserver 220 running AIX 3.2.5. The server is about to crap out, and we need to move the system over to a newer box. I've... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NOTORIOUS VR
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

meaning of today=${1:-${today}}

what does today=${1:-${today}} mean??? I saw a script which has these two lines: today=`date '+%y%m%d'` today=${1:-${today}} but both gives the same value for $today user:/export/home/user>today=`date '+%y%m%d'` user:/export/home/user>echo $today 120326... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vidhyaprakash
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find Processes that were not started today

Hi all I'm trying to find a one line command that would show me all columns of the ps -ef command for all the processes started by our id that weren't started today, so where column 5 is non-numeric. I get the results I need by running three commands but was wondering if there is a way to print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rethymno19
3 Replies
PPIx::Regexp::Token::Literal(3) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   PPIx::Regexp::Token::Literal(3)

NAME
PPIx::Regexp::Token::Literal - Represent a literal character SYNOPSIS
use PPIx::Regexp::Dumper; PPIx::Regexp::Dumper->new( 'qr{foo}smx' ) ->print(); INHERITANCE
"PPIx::Regexp::Token::Literal" is a PPIx::Regexp::Token. "PPIx::Regexp::Token::Literal" has no descendants. DESCRIPTION
This class represents a literal character, no matter how specified. METHODS
This class provides the following public methods. Methods not documented here are private, and unsupported in the sense that the author reserves the right to change or remove them without notice. ordinal print 'The ordinal of ', $token->content(), ' is ', $token->ordinal(), " "; This method returns the ordinal of the literal if it can figure it out. It is analogous to the "ord" built-in. It will not attempt to determine the ordinal of a unicode name ("N{...}") unless charnames has been loaded, and supports the vianame() function. Instead, it will return "undef". Users of Perl 5.6.2 and older may be out of luck here. Unicode code points (e.g. "N{U+abcd}") should work independently of charnames, and just return the value of "abcd". It will never attempt to return the ordinal of an octet ("C{...}") because I don't understand the syntax. SUPPORT
Support is by the author. Please file bug reports at <http://rt.cpan.org>, or in electronic mail to the author. AUTHOR
Thomas R. Wyant, III wyant at cpan dot org COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2009-2013 by Thomas R. Wyant, III This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl 5.10.0. For more details, see the full text of the licenses in the directory LICENSES. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. perl v5.16.3 2014-06-10 PPIx::Regexp::Token::Literal(3)