Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache2 configuration
Top Forums Web Development Apache2 configuration Post 302760251 by hydn on Wednesday 23rd of January 2013 04:49:56 PM
Old 01-23-2013
For multiple directories make a .htaccess on the directory you want to enable CGI content putting the option:
Code:
+ExecCGI

and obviously you should have the AllowOverride set to all on the apache’s configuration file for that directory. eg::

<Directory/var/www/blast>
AllowOverride all
</Directory>

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration

Can anyone please tell me anything about the following: AIX O/S - IBM RS6000 server I want to know where I can go to check and see how much RAM is intalled in the server, how many Processors are installed in the server, and how I can run a sar command to show me processor statistics? I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Docboyeee
4 Replies

2. BSD

X configuration

HEllo, I try to Launch OOO, but I have X configuration problem. I 'm searching in man pages but if someone can help me... Of course I set the DISPLAY as explain in the man page but with no more result: setenv DISPLAY myws:0 Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SoulCoder
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

configuration

how to configure servor dns on windows servor 2003 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djest
0 Replies

4. Linux

configuration

hello, I don't know how to configure servor dns on linux,please help I thanck YOU (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djest
1 Replies

5. AIX

Need help on IP Configuration

I have an RS/6000 running AIX 5.3. I would like to get either dhcp client working or assigning it an ip would be fine as well. I have tried using smit to do it many times trying different things, and I can get an ip assigned but it doesn't communicate with the network or internet. I haven't been... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: izzzy
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

nagios configuration

HI all, This is my first topic in this forum. I have a test environment which has a fedora in it and i installed nagios 3.0.6 I added windows clients into it. But i am not getting informative outputs from it. Can anyone tell me where i can edit inorder to get a more informative garph output.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
4 Replies

7. AIX

DNS configuration help

I'm trying to configure DNS on a AIX 5.4 machine and I just can't figure it out. The IBM guide doesn't work. Smit also doesn't work. I have no idea how to make this happen. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madavid0
2 Replies

8. Solaris

RSC configuration

Hi All, Please send the configuration for RSC in solaris. Thanks and Regards, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbreddy
3 Replies

9. Solaris

step step apache2 configuration doc

Hi Guys, does anyone know of a step by step guide on how configure apache2 web server in solaris 10? I will really appreciate it. Thanks a lot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Lsyncd Configuration

Hi All, Hope you all doing good. I'm facing some issue while syncing data using lsyncd. I'm working on a project to migrate data from a source S3 bucket to target S3 bucket. Both buckets has been configured via AWS storage gateway and shared to Linux servers as nfs shares. The data size on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_adm
5 Replies
IRSEND(1)								FSF								 IRSEND(1)

NAME
irsend - basic LIRC program to send infra-red commands SYNOPSIS
irsend [options] DIRECTIVE REMOTE CODE [CODE...] DESCRIPTION
Asks the lircd daemon to send one or more CIR (Consumer Infra-Red) commands. This is intended for remote control of electronic devices such as TV boxes, HiFi sets, etc. DIRECTIVE can be: SEND_ONCE - send CODE [CODE ...] once SEND_START - start repeating CODE SEND_STOP - stop repeating CODE LIST - list configured remote items SET_TRANSMITTERS - set transmitters NUM [NUM ...] SIMULATE - simulate IR event REMOTE is the name of a remote, as described in the lircd configuration file. CODE is the name of a remote control key of REMOTE, as it appears in the lircd configuration file. NUM is the transmitter number of the hardware device. For the LIST DIRECTIVE, REMOTE and/or CODE can be empty: LIST "" "" - list all configured remote names LIST REMOTE "" - list all codes of REMOTE LIST REMOTE CODE - list only CODE of REMOTE The SIMULATE command only works if it has been explicitly enabled in lircd. -h --help display usage summary -v --version display version -d --device use given lircd socket [/var/run/lirc/lircd] -a --address=host[:port] connect to lircd at this address -# --count=n send command n times EXAMPLES
irsend LIST DenonTuner "" irsend SEND_ONCE DenonTuner PROG-SCAN irsend SEND_ONCE OnkyoAmpli VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP irsend SEND_START OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN ; sleep 3 irsend SEND_STOP OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 3 4 irsend SIMULATE "0000000000000476 00 OK TECHNISAT_ST3004S" FILES
/etc/lirc/lircd.conf Default lircd configuration file. It should contain all the remotes, their infra-red codes and the corresponding timing and wave- form details. DIAGNOSTICS
If lircd is not running (or /var/run/lirc/lircd lacks write permissions) irsend aborts with the following diagnostics: "irsend: could not connect to socket" "irsend: Connection refused" (or "Permission denied"). SEE ALSO
The documentation for lirc is maintained as html pages. They are located under html/ in the documentation directory. lircd(8), mode2(1), smode2(1), xmode2(1), irrecord(1), irw(1), http://www.lirc.org. irsend 0.8.7pre1 May 2010 IRSEND(1)