Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache2 configuration
Top Forums Web Development Apache2 configuration Post 302760227 by yifangt on Wednesday 23rd of January 2013 04:19:26 PM
Old 01-23-2013
Thanks hydn!
Then how do I set up the second scripalias for my /var/www/blast ? Can you give me more details? I am a beginner with apache.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration

Can anyone please tell me anything about the following: AIX O/S - IBM RS6000 server I want to know where I can go to check and see how much RAM is intalled in the server, how many Processors are installed in the server, and how I can run a sar command to show me processor statistics? I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Docboyeee
4 Replies

2. BSD

X configuration

HEllo, I try to Launch OOO, but I have X configuration problem. I 'm searching in man pages but if someone can help me... Of course I set the DISPLAY as explain in the man page but with no more result: setenv DISPLAY myws:0 Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SoulCoder
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

configuration

how to configure servor dns on windows servor 2003 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djest
0 Replies

4. Linux

configuration

hello, I don't know how to configure servor dns on linux,please help I thanck YOU (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djest
1 Replies

5. AIX

Need help on IP Configuration

I have an RS/6000 running AIX 5.3. I would like to get either dhcp client working or assigning it an ip would be fine as well. I have tried using smit to do it many times trying different things, and I can get an ip assigned but it doesn't communicate with the network or internet. I haven't been... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: izzzy
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

nagios configuration

HI all, This is my first topic in this forum. I have a test environment which has a fedora in it and i installed nagios 3.0.6 I added windows clients into it. But i am not getting informative outputs from it. Can anyone tell me where i can edit inorder to get a more informative garph output.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
4 Replies

7. AIX

DNS configuration help

I'm trying to configure DNS on a AIX 5.4 machine and I just can't figure it out. The IBM guide doesn't work. Smit also doesn't work. I have no idea how to make this happen. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madavid0
2 Replies

8. Solaris

RSC configuration

Hi All, Please send the configuration for RSC in solaris. Thanks and Regards, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbreddy
3 Replies

9. Solaris

step step apache2 configuration doc

Hi Guys, does anyone know of a step by step guide on how configure apache2 web server in solaris 10? I will really appreciate it. Thanks a lot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Lsyncd Configuration

Hi All, Hope you all doing good. I'm facing some issue while syncing data using lsyncd. I'm working on a project to migrate data from a source S3 bucket to target S3 bucket. Both buckets has been configured via AWS storage gateway and shared to Linux servers as nfs shares. The data size on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_adm
5 Replies
PSI-CD-HIT-2D-G1.PL(1)						   User Commands					    PSI-CD-HIT-2D-G1.PL(1)

NAME
psi-cd-hit-2d-g1.pl - runs similar algorithm like CD-HIT but using BLAST to calculate similarities in db1 or db2 format DESCRIPTION
Usage psi-cd-hit-2d [Options] Options -i in_dbname, required -o out_dbname, required -c clustering threshold (sequence identity), default 0.3 -ce clustering threshold (blast expect), default -1, it means by default it doesn't use expect threshold, but with positive value, the program cluster seqs if similarities meet either identity threshold or expect threshold -L coverage of shorter sequence ( aligned / full), default 0.0 -M coverage of longer sequence ( aligned / full), default 0.0 -R (1/0) use psi-blast profile? default 0 perform psi-blast / pdb-blast type search -G (1/0) use global identity? default 1 sequence identity calculated as total identical residues of local alignments / length of shorter seq if you prefer to use -G 0, it is suggested that you also use -L, such as -L 0.8, to prevent very short matches. -d length of description line in the .clstr file, default 30 if set to 0, it takes the fasta defline and stops at first space -l length_of_throw_away_sequences, default 10 -p profile search para, default "-a 2 -d nr80 -j 3 -F F -e 0.001 -b 500 -v 500" -bfdb profile database, default nr80 -s blast search para, default "-F F -e 0.000001 -b 100000 -v 100000" -be blast expect cutoff, default 0.000001 -b filename of list of hosts to run this program in parallel with ssh calls, you need provide a list of hosts -pbs No of jobs to send each time by PBS querying system you can not use both ssh and pbs at same time -k (1/0) keep blast raw output file, default 1 -rs steps of save restart file and clustering output, default 5000 everytime after process 5000 sequences, program write a restart file and current clustering information -restart restart file, readin a restart file if program crash, stoped, termitated, you can restart it by add a option "-restart sth.restart" -rf steps of re format blast database, default 200,000 if program clustered 200,000 seqs, it remove them from seq pool, and re format blast db to save time -local dir of local blast db, when run in parallel with ssh (not pbs), I can copy blast dbs to local drives on each node to save blast db reading time BUT, IT MAY NOT FASTER -J job, job_file, exe specific jobs like parse blast outonly DON'T use it, it is only used by this program itself -single files of ids those you known that they are singletons so I won't run them as queries -i2 second input database -blastn run blastn, default 0 -lo how long can seq in db2 > db1 in a cluster, default 0 means, that seq in db2 should <= seqs in db1 in a cluster ============================== by Weizhong Li, liwz@sdsc.edu ============================== If you find cd-hit useful, please kindly cite: "Clustering of highly homologous sequences to reduce thesize of large protein database", Weizhong Li, Lukasz Jaroszewski & Adam GodzikBioinformatics, (2001) 17:282-283 "Cd-hit: a fast program for clustering and comparing large sets of protein or nucleotide sequences", Weizhong Li & Adam Godzik Bioinformatics, (2006) 22:1658-1659 psi-cd-hit-2d-g1.pl 4.6-2012-04-25 April 2012 PSI-CD-HIT-2D-G1.PL(1)