Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C connectivity with mysql
Top Forums Programming C connectivity with mysql Post 302759453 by Corona688 on Tuesday 22nd of January 2013 10:32:56 AM
Old 01-22-2013
Try this:
Code:
mysql_config --cflags --libs --include

If it still doesn't work, you may not actually have the mysql headers installed, and no number of tutorials will be able to help you until you do.

How to install them depends on your system; what is it?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MySQL problem >> missing mysql.sock

MySQL on my server is down.... I figured out that the mysqld process isn't running. When I try to run it, it says it can't find mysql.sock Any suggestions? Here's what I can't do: can't be root don't have physical access (do stuff via SSH) reinstall MySQL (need to keep the current MySQL... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: _hp_
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mysql would not start: missing mysql.sock

I recently installed mysql-standard-5.0.21-solaris9-sparc-64bit.pkg on a Solaris 9 machine (SunOS 5.9 Generic_118558-19 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250). The package installation went very smooth, however, starting mysql is a different story. I get the message below everytime I try to start mysql: #... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xnightcrawl
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

MySQL conflicts with mysql-3.23.58-16.RHEL3.1

I am tring to install mysql 5.0 on redhat linux3. In this server mysql 3 is already installed and hence while I install mysql 5 it gives the following error. How I can install mysql 5 with out affect previous installation? bash-2.05b# rpm -i MySQL-server-community-5.0.41-0.rhel3.i386.rpm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Connectivity check.

How to check connectivity with an external server if I know the IP. Please note traceroute is not working for me, as it is saying command not found. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
6 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

MySQL Daemon failed to start - no mysql.sock file

After doing a yum install mysql mysql-server on Fedora 14 I wasn't able to fully install the packages correctly. It installed MySQL 5.1. I was getting the following error when running the: mysql ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jastanle84
3 Replies
GPGME(1)						      General Commands Manual							  GPGME(1)

NAME
gpgme-config - script to get information about the installed version of GPGME SYNOPSIS
gpgme-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--libs] [--cflags] DESCRIPTION
gpgme-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link pro- grams that use GPGME. It is also used internally to the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with GPGME. OPTIONS
gpgme-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of GPGME on the standard output. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a GPGME program. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a GPGME program. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that GPGME was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. --exec-prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that GpgME was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. 12 October 2002 GPGME(1)