Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center Post 302759439 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 22nd of January 2013 10:17:42 AM
Old 01-22-2013
did you test the connection to the rsc card manually and updated the firmware to latest level?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Solaris

OPS Center Email Notifications

Hi, Does any one know how to configure email notifications (to exchange) in Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g OPS Center? I have gone through the documentation and have done everything it asked, but still no notifications via email. I get the following error: At the OS level i tried sending email... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
20 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Autosys remote agent installation issue

We require Autosys remote agent to be installed in Unix (AIX) server to invoke a Unix script from Autosys. But the issue is there is already a Jobtrac scheduler present in this server, and the support team who do Autosys installation say that these 2 schedulers cannot exist in the same server.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hidnana
0 Replies

5. AIX

We require Autosys remote agent to be installed in Unix (AIX) server to invoke a Unix script from Autosys. But the issue is there is already a Jobtrac scheduler present in this server, and the support team who do Autosys installation say that these 2 schedulers cannot exist in the same server.... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

0 Replies

7. Solaris

Ops Center AI wrong IP

Hello, I have problems with Automated Installer on Solaris 11. I tried provision Solaris 11 on my T5-1B server from Ops Center, but AI set wrong IP address for manifest SMF. My Ops Center server has two IP addresses 10.236.102.219 and 10.226.21.141. Second IP is in subnet for provisioning of... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: olibertu
25 Replies
NG_BT3C(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						NG_BT3C(4)

NAME
ng_bt3c -- Netgraph node type that is also a 3Com Bluetooth PC card driver SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <netgraph/bluetooth/include/ng_bt3c.h> DESCRIPTION
The btccc node type is both a persistent Netgraph node type and a driver for the 3Com Bluetooth PC card (3CRWB6096-HP). It implements a Bluetooth HCI UART transport layer as per chapter H4 of the Bluetooth Specification Book v1.1. A new node is created when the card is plugged. In order to use the card one MUST download the firmware first. Due to copyright issues the firmware cannot be provided with this driver. The firmware can be obtained from the Windows driver package that can be downloaded from the 3Com web site at no charge. The firmware name is BT3CPCC.BIN. To load the firmware into the card, use bt3cfw(8). I am using the original firmware that came with the card on CD-ROM. MD5 (BT3CPCC.BIN) = 36170fda56ea9fdbf1702c966f8a97f1 The node has a single hook called hook. Incoming bytes received on the device are re-assembled into HCI frames (according to the length). Full HCI frames are sent out on the hook. HCI frames received on hook are transmitted out. No modification to the data is performed in either direction. HARDWARE
The ng_bt3c driver provides support for the 3Com/HP 3CRWB6096-A PCCARD bluetooth adapter. HOOKS
This node type supports the following hooks: hook single HCI frame contained in single mbuf structure. CONTROL MESSAGES
This node type supports the generic control messages, plus the following: NGM_BT3C_NODE_GET_STATE Returns the current receiving state for the node. NGM_BT3C_NODE_GET_DEBUG Returns an integer containing the current debug level for the node. NGM_BT3C_NODE_SET_DEBUG This command takes an integer argument and sets the current debug level for the node. NGM_BT3C_NODE_GET_QLEN This command takes a parameter that specifies queue number and returns the current length of the queue for the node. NGM_BT3C_NODE_SET_QLEN This command takes two parameters that specify the queue number and the maximum length of the queue and sets the maximum length of the queue for the node. NGM_BT3C_NODE_GET_STAT Returns various statistic information for the node, such as: number of bytes (frames) sent, number of bytes (frames) received and number of input (output) errors. NGM_BT3C_NODE_RESET_STAT Reset all statistic counters to zero. NGM_BT3C_NODE_DOWNLOAD_FIRMWARE Download card firmware. SHUTDOWN
This node shuts down when the corresponding card is un-plugged. SEE ALSO
cardbus(4), netgraph(4), pccbb(4), pcic(4), pccard.conf(5), bt3cfw(8), ngctl(8) HISTORY
The btccc node type was implemented in FreeBSD 5.0. AUTHORS
Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin@yahoo.com> BUGS
The driver is based on information obtained from Jose Orlando Pereira <jop@di.uminho.pt> and disassembled the W2K driver. BSD
December 17, 2004 BSD