Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Gpg: out of memory while allocating 8192 bytes Post 302758675 by Yoda on Sunday 20th of January 2013 12:59:47 PM
Old 01-20-2013
Can you compare ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf between 2 environments?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Process crash when allocating memory

Hi I'm currently using C++ on a HP-UX 11i system (upgrading some libraries) and am encountering a problem with the process crashing when allocating memory via a call to new (a rather large array of objects are being created). Is there a way to find out what the sizes of the stack and heap are?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: themezzaman
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove first N bytes and last N bytes from a binary file on AIX.

Hi all, Does anybody know or guide me on how to remove the first N bytes and the last N bytes from a binary file? Is there any AWK or SED or any command that I can use to achieve this? Your help is greatly appreciated!! Best Regards, Naveen. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naveendronavall
1 Replies

3. Linux

Allocating available space to file system

have a VMWARE machine, I have extended it from 20GB to 30GB for Linux box. The linux box shows this for df -hal: Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on -dev-mapper-VolGroup00-LogVol00 19G 5.9G 12G 34% - proc 0 0 0 - -proc sysfs 0 0 0 - -sys devpts 0 0 0 - -dev-pts -dev-sda1 99M 13M... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mackman
1 Replies

4. Programming

Allocating data arrays in C++

lets say that I have a two dimensional array: char myarray; and my process of taking in values from an input file is this: for(i=0;x<2;i++) // 2 is the amount of rows in the array { input>>myarray; } now when I display my array my output is this: why hello To make this work... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: puttster
8 Replies

5. Web Development

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted

Any clues on how to get rid of this PHP error? PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /website/www/includes/functions_manpages.php on line 58 PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted(tried to allocate 401 bytes)

While running script I am getting an error like Few lines in data are not being processed. After googling it I came to know that adding such line would give some memory to it ini_set("memory_limit","64M"); my input file size is 1 GB. Is that memory limit is based on RAM we have on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elamurugu
1 Replies

7. Programming

Copying 1024 bytes data in 3-bytes chunk

Hi, If I want to copy a 1024 byte data stream in to the target location in 3-bytes chunk, I guess I can use the following script. dd bs=1024 count=3 if=/src of=/dest But, I would like to know, how to do it via a C program. I have tried this with memcpy(), that did not help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X bytes of 0, Y bytes of random data, Z bytes of 5, T bytes of 1. ??

Hello guys. I really hope someone will help me with this one.. So, I have to write this script who: - creates a file home/student/vmdisk of 10 mb - formats that file to ext3 - mounts that partition to /mnt/partition - creates a file /mnt/partition/data. In this file, there will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: razolo13
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script - entered input(1-40 bytes) needs to be converted exactly 40 bytes

hello, suppose, entered input is of 1-40 bytes, i need it to be converted to 40 bytes exactly. example: if i have entered my name anywhere between 1-40 i want it to be stored with 40 bytes exactly. enter your name: donald duck (this is of 11 bytes) expected is as below - display 11... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shravan.300
3 Replies
Crypt::DES_EDE3(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Crypt::DES_EDE3(3pm)

NAME
Crypt::DES_EDE3 - Triple-DES EDE encryption/decryption SYNOPSIS
use Crypt::DES_EDE3; my $ede3 = Crypt::DES_EDE3->new($key); $ede3->encrypt($block); DESCRIPTION
Crypt::DES_EDE3 implements DES-EDE3 encryption. This is triple-DES encryption where an encrypt operation is encrypt-decrypt-encrypt, and decrypt is decrypt-encrypt-decrypt. This implementation uses Crypt::DES to do its dirty DES work, and simply provides a wrapper around that module: setting up the individual DES ciphers, initializing the keys, and performing the encryption/decryption steps. DES-EDE3 encryption requires a key size of 24 bytes. You're probably best off not using this module directly, as the encrypt and decrypt methods expect 8-octet blocks. You might want to use the module in conjunction with Crypt::CBC, for example. This would be DES-EDE3-CBC, or triple-DES in outer CBC mode. USAGE
$ede3 = Crypt::DES_EDE3->new($key) Creates a new Crypt::DES_EDE3 object (really, a collection of three DES ciphers), and initializes each cipher with part of $key, which should be at least 24 bytes. If it's longer than 24 bytes, the extra bytes will be ignored. Returns the new object. $ede3->encrypt($block) Encrypts an 8-byte block of data $block using the three DES ciphers in an encrypt-decrypt-encrypt operation. Returns the encrypted block. $ede3->decrypt($block) Decrypts an 8-byte block of data $block using the three DES ciphers in a decrypt-encrypt-decrypt operation. Returns the decrypted block. $ede3->blocksize Returns the block size(8). $ede3->keysize Returns the key size(24). LICENSE
Crypt::DES_EDE3 is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR &; COPYRIGHTS Crypt::DES_EDE3 is Copyright 2001 Benjamin Trott, ben@rhumba.pair.com. All rights reserved. perl v5.8.8 2001-09-15 Crypt::DES_EDE3(3pm)