Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [Solved] Permutation
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Permutation Post 302758007 by johnkim0806 on Friday 18th of January 2013 10:10:41 AM
Old 01-18-2013
this works! superb Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How To Analyze This (Cryptography Random?) Permutation...?

Hi to all of you guys, I'm new here... May this thread fits on this section. A friend of mine gave me this enigma to do, written in excel. I attach the file below, name New.xls. Enigma: There are 10^20 possibilities of tables (Table1, Table 2, Table 3, Table 4, Table 5,...), with ten rows (row... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucky7
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] merging two files and writing to another file- solved

i have two files as file1: 1 2 3 file2: a b c and the output should be: file3: 1~a 2~b 3~c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mlpathir
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Looking for cooltst.pl[solved]

Never mind. Found what I was looking for. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: System Shock
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

[Solved] Sendmail again

Hello experts! Can someone help me to configure sendmail v8.9.3 in HP-UX 10.2? I would like to be able to send messages using an external SMTP server. I have configured the DNS - I can ping my smtp server. I dont know how to configure sendmail. In my system there is no file "sendmail.mc"...... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: wojciech
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arbitrary permutation and combination script

#!/bin/bash # permutation_combination.sh # Version: 2.0 # Author : YongYe <complex.invoke@gmail.com> arg0=-1 argv=${3} number=${2} eval ary=({1..${1}}) length=${#ary} percom(){ nsloop i ${1} number${2} ${3} ${4} ${5}; } invoke(){ echo $(percom ${argu} nsloop -1) prtcom $(percom... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: complex.invoke
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Crontab

Hi I need my script to run at 7:30, 7:40, 7:50 & 8:00 AM. Defined like: 30,40,50 7,8 * * * sh myscript.sh But this runs even at 8:30, 8:40, 8:50 - which I don't need.. Please advise. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[SOLVED] Using expect

Please help me guys with this, its my first time using expect. heres what i wanted to do. inputs are in red sitescope@server:/opt/HP/SiteScope/bin> ./config_tool.sh -i console This wizard enables you you to change the ports assigned to SiteScope, move configuration data from one SiteScope... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Permutation Words in awk

i have 13 different words. I need to get permutations like all combinations of this words: word1 word2 word3 word4 word5 word6 word7 word8 word9 word10 word11 word12 word13 But the combinations only should be 12 words long. Is there a fast efficient way to do this? Maybe with linux tool... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: watcherpro
1 Replies
AIC(4)                                                   BSD/i386 Kernel Interfaces Manual                                                  AIC(4)

NAME
aic -- Adaptec AIC-6260 and AIC-6360 SCSI driver SYNOPSIS
device aic In /boot/device.hints: hint.aic.0.at="isa" DESCRIPTION
The aic driver provides support for the Adaptec AIC-6260 and AIC-6360 SCSI controller chips. Many systems that use these controller chips do not have a boot ROM and therefore cannot be booted from. HARDWARE
The adapters supported by the aic driver include: o Adaptec AHA-1505 (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1510A, AHA-1510B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1520A, AHA-1520B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1522A, AHA-1522B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1535 (ISA) o Creative Labs SoundBlaster SCSI host adapter (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1460, AHA-1460B, AHA-1460C, AHA-1460D (PC Card) o Adaptec AHA-1030B, AHA-1030P (PC98) o NEC PC-9801-100 (PC98) SEE ALSO
aha(4), ahb(4), ahc(4), cd(4), ch(4), da(4), intro(4), sa(4) BUGS
The driver does not work well with multiple devices on the SCSI bus. The driver works well with devices like CDROMs and Tape drives. The driver works not so well with disk drives. The PC Card version appears to work better than the ISA version, but that may be due to differing levels of testing of the devices. BSD November 8, 2003 BSD