Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Hostroute => Bridge and IP-Forwardings Post 302756259 by [MA]Flying_Meat on Tuesday 15th of January 2013 01:34:13 PM
Old 01-15-2013
Did you try the plane old "route" command?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bridge on linux

Hello. I expirince some problems with bridging, i'm pretty new to that technology I've 2 nic's 1 - wireless rt2500 ra0 canyon cn511 card 2 - e100 intel, ifconfig ra0 up && iwconfig ra0 essid xxx channel x mode managed bring me wireless connection up then i do following: brctl addbr br0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hachik
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

SNMP in a Bridge device

Hello all, recently we've created a Bridge on a machine that was being used as an snmp, and we haven't assigned an IP for the bridge interface, instead we've used one extra NIC to make all the administrations, but SNMP is simply not working, any one have a clue on how to do this? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zarnick
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Connecting two machines with an ethernet bridge

Hello, I want to connect 2 machines with a bridge between them to control the traffic i.e. delay, loss rate, etc. I am using the following solution: 2 end machines with ip-adresses 192.168.0.8 and 192.168.0.16. 1 machine with 2 NIC interface cards: 192.168.0.40 and 192.168.0.41 I have... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhishek2301
9 Replies

4. Solaris

[beginner] dladm create-bridge

hello everyone, I'm a new user and unix-beginner. I've just installer solaris 11 on my home server, disabled some services, created a fallback BE, enabled speedstep, etc and now I'm trying to create some zones. I'd like to have an exclusive ip zone and, as far as I know, I sould assignate it... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: kimj
12 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Wireless Bridge/Repeater ?

I have a laptop running Ubuntu Netbook Remix. What I want to do is use it to connect to my routers wifi, and then plug my desktop into the laptops ethernet port and be hooked to my routers network without any NAT or ICS. Desktop>>>>>>Laptop/Wired>>Laptop/Wireless>>>>>Router I want it to look... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: schwasskin
6 Replies

6. IP Networking

Create a Bridge for Qemu using only loopback

hello networking folks, i have 3 virtual machines that need to talk to each other How can i create a bridge to loopback ? -net tap,vlan=0,ifname=tap1 where tap1 is connected to lo:1 , tap2 is connected to lo:2 etc thx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TwiceDone
0 Replies
DUMP_SOCKDFR(8) 					      System Manager's Manual						   DUMP_SOCKDFR(8)

NAME
dump_sockdfr - Display contents of frozen route file for SOCKS server SYNOPSIS
dump_sockdfr [infile] DESCRIPTION
dump_sockdfr reads in a frozen route file for the SOCKS server and produces a listing of its contents on the standard output. The argument is optional; if omitted, /etc/sockd.fr is assumed. The frozen route file is produced by make_sockdfr and is essentially the memory image of the parsed route file. Using the frozen route file can reduce the start-up delay of the SOCKS server program since it no longer has to parse the file contents. When the SOCKS server starts, it always looks for the frozen route file /etc/sockd.fr first. If that file is not found, it then tries to use the plain-text route file /etc/sockd.route. If you use frozen route file, you must remember to run make_sockdfr every time after you modify the plain-text file or the SOCKS server will continue to use the frozen version of a previous route file. FILES
/etc/sockd.fr, /etc/sockd.route SEE ALSO
make_sockdfr(8), sockd.fr(5), sockd.route(5) AUTHOR
Ying-Da Lee, yingda@esd.sgi.com or yingda@best.com May 6, 1996 DUMP_SOCKDFR(8)