Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GIT issue in AIX 6.1
Operating Systems AIX GIT issue in AIX 6.1 Post 302756003 by gaugeta on Tuesday 15th of January 2013 02:23:48 AM
Old 01-15-2013
@bakunin: Thanks a lot.That was the issue.
Now works perfectly after settting the LIBPATH variable.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk issue on AIX

Hi, two teams at two locations - A & B. At location A, we have AIX 5.3 and at location B, we have AIX 5.1. We execute the below awk command in loc A and it executes successfully(part of a larger script). But the same does not get executed in the loc B server. We are not able to access the loc B... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
1 Replies

2. AIX

Issue "Error 404" when upgrade AIX 5300-05-CSP-0000 to AIX (5300-09-02-0849)

Please read my issue! My old server using: - AIX system operating (5300-05-CSP-0000) - WebSphere 6.1.0.21 (Fix Pack 21) After I've upgraded version AIX - AIX system operating (5300-09-02-0849) - WebSphere 6.1.0.21 (Fix Pack 21) I have 1 issue when I access home page: "Error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gamonhon
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Aix pid issue

Hi I have an IBM AIX 5.3 64Bit running with 64bit application (Kernel runs on 64bit also). I changed the maximum proccesses per user to the maximum. Currently the pids of proccesses in the system using 5 digits (<100000). Is it possible to make the system use pids bigger then 4500000? I need it... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: idana
6 Replies

4. AIX

performance issue in AIX

Gurus, i have process that runs 5 times a day. it runs normally (takes about 1 hour) to complete in 3 runs but it is takes about ( 3 hrs to complete) two times So i need to figure out why it takes significanlty high time during those 2 runs. The process is a shell script that connect to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mad_man12
2 Replies

5. AIX

AIX Networking Issue

Hello, I'm trying to set up an internet connection on an IBM RS/6000 7043-140 machine with AIX v 5.1. The problem is that no matter if it is setup to receive an IP address from another DHCP server or has a static IP set, it seems to act as a DHCP server that assigns a random IP address with a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xsystem
3 Replies

6. AIX

AIX memory issue

Currently server have load while there is no heavy things running, just oracle database/ application server oracle. I don't understand why server have heavy load, 22GB is under buffer, how to clean buffer/memory in AIX load averages: 9.42, 9.43, 9.68; 05:25:08 141 processes: 125 idle, 16... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
12 Replies

7. AIX

AIX FTP issue

Hi, I ftpd "binary" mode into a AIX server and transferred .tar.tar files. When i untar using "tar -xvf <filename>.tar.gz" It shows "tar: 0511-169 A directory checksum error on media; 0 not equal to 70568." Please Help!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priya Amaresh
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Printing issue with AIX 7.2

Hello group. I recently upgraded my company's server from an IBM P520 w/AIX 5.1 to a new Power 8 w/AIX 7.2. The old server used serial printing and we turned off the print queing feature. We did this because we have many custom forms and did not want a que/spooling situation where a print job... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Len Davis
1 Replies

9. Programming

Gcc 4.5.8 on AIX 7.1 issue

after migrate our AIX server from 6.1 to 7.1 , we insalled c compilator with rpm files Server:root:/ > rpm -qa | grep gcc libgcc-4.8.5-1 gcc-cpp-4.8.5-1 gcc-4.8.5-1 gcc-c++-4.8.5-1 but whene we proceed to compile a c programm we have this error exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yahia
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX 7.1 gcc 4.8.5 issue

hey guys , after migrate our AIX server from 6.1 to 7.1 , we insalled c compilator with rpm files Server:root:/ > rpm -qa | grep gcc libgcc-4.8.5-1 gcc-cpp-4.8.5-1 gcc-4.8.5-1 gcc-c++-4.8.5-1 but whene we proceed to compile a c programm we have this error exec(): 0509-036... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: yahia
17 Replies
GHI(1)							      General Commands Manual							    GHI(1)

NAME
ghi - command-line interface to the GitHub Issues API SYNOPSIS
ghi command [arguments] [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the ghi command. ghi is a command-line interface to the GitHub Issues API. It can be used to access all of GitHub's documented Issues API (v2) functionality from the command line: open, close and manipulate issues. If no command is given, the default action is list. If a number is given instead, the default action is show. COMMANDS
list [ -s open|closed|all ] Show open, closed or all issues (choose with -s, see below). Default is open. show number Show issue number. This command can be invoked also as ghi <number>. open [ number ], o [ number ] Create a new issue, and launch $EDITOR. If number is given, reopens that issue. open -m message, o -m message Create a new issue with message content (optionally, use for new lines; first line will be the issue title). close number, c number Closes issue number. edit number, e number Edit issue number with $EDITOR. label add|remove label number Add or remove label to/from issue number. You can use al or rl instead of, respectively, label add and label remove. search term, s term Search for term. comment number, m number Create a comment for issue number (with $EDITOR). OPTIONS
-h, --help Show summary of options. -v, --verbose Show issue details (only for show, list and search commands). Default is false. -V, --version Show program's version number and exit. -s STATE, --state=STATE Specify state (only for list and search (except "all") commands). Choices are: open (o), closed (c), all (a). Default is open. -r REPO, --repo=REPO, --repository=REPO Specify a repository. The format: "user/repo" or just "repo" (latter will get the user from the global git config). -w, --web, --webbrowser Show issue(s) GitHub page in web browser (only for list and show commands). Default is false. AUTHOR
github-cli was written by Sander Smits <jhmsmits@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by David Paleino <dapal@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). April 13, 2010 GHI(1)