Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can Anyone help me..to do my task in simple way.. Post 302754783 by nex_asp on Friday 11th of January 2013 05:51:37 AM
Old 01-11-2013
Hi...here I am attaching new sample file...pls..see...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

comment and Uncomment single task out of multiple task

I have a file contains TASK gsnmpproxy { CommandLine = $SMCHOME/bin/gsnmpProxy.exe } TASK gsnmpdbgui { CommandLine = $SMCHOME/bin/gsnmpdbgui.exe I would like to comment and than uncomment specific task eg TASK gsnmpproxy Pls suggest how to do in shell script (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusmita
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse an XML task list to create each task.xml file

I have an task definition listing xml file that contains a list of tasks such as <TASKLIST <TASK definition="Completion date" id="Taskname1" Some other <CODE name="Code12" <Parameter pname="Dog" input="5.6" units="feet" etc /Parameter> <Parameter... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MissI
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple renaming task?

Hi guys, could someone tell me how i could create a label like this: mybox01, mybox04, mybox12, mybox10 when i have the values "mybox1", "mybox4","mybox12","mybox10" as a prefix and a number. If the number is below 10 then add a zero before the number? A one liner? A long approach is to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: muay_tb
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a help to automate a task

I need to automate a manual task using shell scripting. The scenario is like :- #!/usr/bin/sh echo "please enter the name of the lab server to test ..." read s ssh $s This is peace of the script which will allow me to login to another server using "ssh". I have a conf file which is having... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

task

Hi all, I'm newbie and stuck here. Thanks for any help. Input(txt file) a b X c d Y e f Z g h W Requested output: a b X Y c d Y X e f Z W g h W Z Please use code tags when posting data and code samples! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernand
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Task

Hi experts, I have a problem with the below shell task: I need to modify the file creatin a paired row , per each row which matches filter (e.g. number of nonempty columns = 5) Output should look like this: second row is original one from the input, first row(red) is pairing row, it's... (29 Replies)
29 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

simple aggregate task

Hi experts, I need an help on the task below. INPUT: values separated by the tab,first row is the header 20110609 AS A 300.5000 20110609 AS R 200.5000 20110609 BR A 111.5000 20110609 BR R 222.5000 20110610 AS A 100.5500 20110610 AS ... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

need a script that does a simple task on multiple unix servers.

hi guys, i need a script that does a simple task on multiple aix servers. if possible with both telnet and ssh. the simple task i wanna do is connect to a server and run "ifconfig -a" and get the output. nextweek i need to do similar jobs on like 50 servers... :( can anybody help me with making... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: curtis911
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help making simple perl or bash script to create a simple matrix

Hello all! This is my first post and I'm very new to programming. I would like help creating a simple perl or bash script that I will be using in my work as a junior bioinformatician. Essentially, I would like to take a tab-delimted or .csv text with 3 columns and write them to a "3D" matrix: ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: torchij
16 Replies

10. Red Hat

Syslog.conf: looking for a simple answer on a simple question

Cheers! In /etc/syslog.conf, if an error type is not specified, is it logged anywhere (most preferable is it logged to /var/log/messages) or not? To be more precise I am interested in error and critical level messages. At default these errors are not specified in syslog.conf, and I need to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr1zzt3r
6 Replies
MP4SUBTITLE(1)							  MP4v2 Utilities						    MP4SUBTITLE(1)

NAME
mp4subtitle - manual page for mp4subtitle - MP4v2 2.0.0 SYNOPSIS
mp4subtitle [OPTION]... ACTION file... DESCRIPTION
For each mp4 file specified, perform the specified ACTION. An action must be specified. Some options are not applicable to some actions. ACTIONS --list list available subtitles --export TXT export subtitles to TXT --import TXT import subtitles from TXT --remove remove all subtitles OPTIONS -z, --optimize optimize mp4 file after modification -y, --dryrun do not actually create or modify any files -k, --keepgoing continue batch processing even after errors -o, --overwrite overwrite existing files when creating -f, --force force overwrite even if file is read-only -q, --quiet equivalent to --verbose 0 -d, --debug NUM increase debug or long-option to set NUM -v, --verbose NUM increase verbosity or long-option to set NUM -h, --help print brief help or long-option for extended help --version print version information and exit DEBUG LEVELS (for raw mp4 file I/O) 0 supressed 1 add warnings and errors (default) 2 add table details 3 add implicits 4 everything VERBOSE LEVELS 0 warnings and errors 1 normal informative messages (default) 2 more informative messages 3 everything mp4subtitle - MP4v2 2.0.0 June 2012 MP4SUBTITLE(1)