Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Gcc error when calling exit(-1) in a .c file Post 302754261 by expl on Thursday 10th of January 2013 10:18:35 AM
Old 01-10-2013
You need to paste the source or its hard to understand what is happening there just from errors.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in gcc

Hi:- I am new for Unix and wants to install gcc compiler on my Linux system. I donwload the file and tried to install it but getting following messaged, # ./configure Configuring for a i686-pc-linux-gnuoldld host. Created "Makefile" in /home/gcc-3.0.1 using "mt-frag" ./configure: cc: command... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_aamir
6 Replies

2. Programming

Error in compile C by gcc

Hi all, I compile my c program and get following result hrnpfc01.c:1387: stray '\' in program hrnpfc01.c:1387: parse error before `,' hrnpfc01.c:1388: stray '\' in program hrnpfc01.c:1388: parse error before `,' hrnpfc01.c:1396: stray '\' in program hrnpfc01.c:1396: parse error before... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zico
4 Replies

3. AIX

RS/6000 gcc compile large file error

hi, everybody£º i have a question, pls help me¡£ OS : RS/6000 AIX 4.3.3 cPU : Powerpc,POWER3 compiler : gcc 3.2.3 source file £º 8M OS kernel : 32 bit (selecting at installing operating system, the hardware support 64 bit) when i compiling the large source file (8 M), i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: q30
3 Replies

4. Linux

gcc install error

I download a gcc3.0.tar.gz file ,then tar it. Continue,I change current path to gcc3.0 and press ./configure The error appeared ,it is CC command not found . Please tell me What can I do to pass on. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fansings
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing exit code to calling script

In production I need to pass an exit code from a script that is being called 3 or 4 layers deep. I've created test scripts to play with it until I get it right. As you can tell, this is not my normal job. Perhaps I should have entered this in UNIX for Dummies section. Anyway, I keep losing the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: debbiekuch
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Installing gcc - recieve error message gcc : cannot execute

AIM- Install Oracle 11g on Solaris using VMWare Steps 1.Logged on as root 2.Created subfolders à /usr/local/bin & /usr/local/bin/gcc 3.Downloaded gcc & libiconv & unzipped them on my harddrive & burnt them on CD 4.Copied files from CD to /usr/local/bin/gcc 5.Terminal (root) à pkgadd -d... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ackers
8 Replies

7. Linux

tar error exit delayed form pervious error

Hi when use "tar cpvzf /dev/st0 --exclude=/proc --exclude-/lost+found --exclude=/mnt --exclude=/media --exclude=/sys /" to tape, get the following message "tar: error exit delayed form pervious error", What is the mean ? Please suggest some solution for these errors. thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chayato
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GCC 4 error.

Hello, dont know much about C, or gcc, but I am trying to compile a program that built fine in gcc3, but is outputting errors in gcc4, int load_REs(char *, char ); #this line is causing the error DB_Query.h:22: error: array type has incomplete element type any help would be appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike171562
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to exit out of the calling Shell Script

Hi All, I tried looking for this, but was not able to get a clear answer. Hence posting here. Please find the details below. Thanks for the help I have 2 shell scripts, script1.sh and script2.sh. I call script2.sh from within script1.sh ( by simple ./script2.sh command). Based on some... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: harimac
7 Replies

10. Programming

gcc compiling error

I am using gcc to compile c objects on solaris 5.10 and hit the following error messages: /usr/include/sys/vfs.h:323: error: syntax error before "statvfs64_t" /usr/include/sys/vfs.h:334: error: syntax error before "statvfs64_t" gmake: *** Error 1 The c program files were copied over from... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: med7006
3 Replies
XmScrollVisible(library call)											     XmScrollVisible(library call)

NAME
XmScrollVisible -- A ScrolledWindow function that makes an invisible descendant of a ScrolledWindow work area visible SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/ScrolledW.h> void XmScrollVisible( Widget scrollw_widget, Widget widget, Dimension left_right_margin, Dimension top_bottom_margin); DESCRIPTION
XmScrollVisible makes an obscured or partially obscured widget or gadget descendant of a ScrolledWindow work area visible. The function re- positions the work area and sets the specified margins between the widget and the nearest viewport boundary. The widget's location relative to the viewport determines whether one or both of the margins must be adjusted. This function requires that the XmNscrollingPolicy of the ScrolledWindow widget be set to XmAUTOMATIC. scrollw_widget Specifies the ID of the ScrolledWindow widget whose work area window contains an obscured descendant. widget Specifies the ID of the widget to be made visible. left_right_margin Specifies the margin to establish between the left or right edge of the widget and the associated edge of the viewport. This margin is established only if the widget must be moved horizontally to make it visible. top_bottom_margin Specifies the margin to establish between the top or bottom edge of the widget and the associated edge of the viewport. This margin is established only if the widget must be moved vertically to make it visible. For a complete definition of ScrolledWindow and its associated resources, see XmScrolledWindow(3) RELATED
XmScrolledWindow(3). XmScrollVisible(library call)