Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Script is ignoring   Post 302753579 by sathyaonnuix on Wednesday 9th of January 2013 03:21:51 AM
Old 01-09-2013
Thanks Jotne and can you help my main problem as well.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

??

What does   do ?? I have read this in a question but have never come accross it. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: finster
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible - SCP script ignoring certain files

Hey everyone. First, let me preface this post by stating that there are some bad things I'm doing. I'm using python to work around SCP's refusal to take standard input for a password. The reason for doing this as opposed to using keys is because the servers are on lock down due to them being in our... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msarro
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Bash Script:ignoring --exclude?

My super simple script works fine when I type it in manually but when I run it from a file as a script the --exclude option is ignored...what am I missing here? #!/usr/bin/bash tar czvf PackUpCases case0* log* --exclude runtpe (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpabrego
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Using awk to obtain minimum of each column (ignoring zeros)

Hi, I have a wide and long dataset which looks as follows: 0 3 4 2 3 0 2 2 ... 3 2 4 0 2 2 2 3 ... 0 3 4 2 0 4 4 4 ... 3 0 4 2 2 4 2 4 ... .... I would like to obtain the minimum of each column (ignoring zero values) so the output would look like: 3 2 4 2 2 2 2 2 I have the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kasan0
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[solved] Where & what bash env file, Mac OS?

Hi! I wanted to simplify my bash prompt, so I edited my etc/bashrc file. I thought this was the file that would override any other env files. When I opened it, I saw that the way it was setup was not what my prompt looked like, although I forget exactly what was there. But i edited it the way I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudon't
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] BASH - chaining TEST and COMMAND with && and II

Can you explain what this line of script is doing. What I have understood is : -- variable C is the name of a software which is either not installed, so it must be installed or allready installed and then should be update if newer version found -- branch B="$B $C" is to install the software --... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Get files & delete them by shell script

I want to use my script to get any file then delete it once it transfers to my side , I manage to create below script to generate "list" file which contains all file names in "10.10.1.1" then I made "a.out" file which contains the commands that I want to run it on "10.10.1.1" to get & delete the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Isolating & Counting IP from log file

Dear Community, today my website was under attack for several hours. 2 specific IPs make a tons of "get requests" to a specific page and apache server goes up and down. Now the problem is solved because I put in firewall blacklist these IPs, but I took a lot of time to analyze the apache log to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP Shell Script Get & Delete && Upload & Delete

Hi All, Do you have any sample script, - auto get file from SFTP remote server and delete file in remove server after downloaded. - only download specify filename - auto upload file from local to SFTP remote server and delete local folder file after uploaded - only upload specify filename ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: weesiong
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to replace multiple "&nbsp;" entry with in <td> tag into single entry using sed?

I have the input file like this. Input file: 12.txt 1) There are one or more than one <tr> tags in same line. 2) Some tr tags may have one <td> or more tna one <td> tags within it. 3) Few <td> tags having "<td> &nbsp; </td>". Few having more than one "&nbsp;" entry in it. <tr> some td... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomasraj87
4 Replies
netstat-nat(1)						      General Commands Manual						    netstat-nat(1)

NAME
netstat-nat - Show the natted connections on a linux iptable firewall SYNOPSIS
netstat-nat [options] DESCRIPTION
netstat-nat Displays NAT connections managed by netfilter/iptables which comes with the > 2.4.x linux kernels. The program reads its information from '/proc/net/ip_conntrack' or '/proc/net/nf_conntrack', which is the temporary conntrack-storage of netfilter. OPTIONS
-h displays help -n don't resolve IPs/portnumbers to host/portnames -p <protocol> display NAT connections with protocol selection (see /etc/protocols) -s <source host> display connections by source IP/hostname -d <destination host> display connections by destination IP/hostname -S display SNAT connections -D display DNAT connections -L display only connections to NAT box self (doesn't show SNAT & DNAT) -R display only connections routed through the NAT box (doesn't show SNAT & DNAT) -x extended view of hostnames -r <src|dst|src-port|dst-port|state> sort connections -o no output header -N display NAT box connection information (only valid with SNAT & DNAT) -v prints version FILES
/proc/net/ip_conntrack or /proc/net/nf_conntrack SEE ALSO
http://www.tweegy.nl/projects/netstat-nat/ http://www.netfilter.org/ AUTHOR
netstat-nat has been written by D.Wijsman danny@tweegy.nl The manual page has been written by marceln@xs4all.nl July 2002 netstat-nat(1)