Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Lenovo thinkvision USB Screen LT1421wD 1366x768 Post 302752873 by DGPickett on Monday 7th of January 2013 04:27:23 PM
Old 01-07-2013
Are there other video controllers, that it is ignoring the usb one?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Kubuntu on (certain) Lenovo laptops not possible - reasons?

Hi. I've used the Wubi install of Ubuntu and Kubuntu on my Windows XP machine for close to half a year now. My brother has let me know of a program where he works by which they're getting rid of (with support negated) several Lenovo laptops, on which, he also informs me, the K 'flavor' of Ubuntu... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
1 Replies

2. SCO

Problem with installing SCO openserver 5.0.5 on IBM Lenovo R61

Hi I m trying to install SCo 5.0.5 on my laptop but it fails, I was able to install it on another computer and it did work, but with this IBM LENOVO R61 Laptop, it is giving me the message Memory error loading kernel, I searched the net concerning this issue and found that i have to write this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bashar_smeirat
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

USB-USB cable between linux and windows computers

Is there an easy way to setup a cross-over cable (USB-USB) between a linux box and a windows PC? My 2 machines are next to each other but I really do not want to keep transfering my files using my USB drive. Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
4 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Ubuntu Lenovo Thinkpad E520-1143 Laptop

Is it possible to install Ubuntu 11.04 or Ubuntu 11.10 in Lenovo Thinkpad E520-1143 Now it Powerd By windowd Xp Professional is it possible to install Ubuntu in it and supports all drivers for ma laptop such as VGA driver Sound,Wireless,Lan , fingerprint,camera pls reply r is it possible to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Sound not working in laptop model Lenovo T430

Hi I have a new TP installed with RHEL 6.0, sound not working in this. I tried to upgrade the kernel to 2.6.32-279.el6.i686 and also 2.6.32-279.19.1.el6.i686 but getting kernel panic with these kernels. Any idea what is problem ???? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priy
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to type ^ (caret) on Lenovo laptop?

Hi how to type " ^ " symbol in unix .. i am using a lenovo laptop ^ matches start of line (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjiri sawant
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris flicker on lenovo laptop x230

hi I installled Solaris 11.3 on my Lenovo X230 with Intel HD Graphics 4000, trouble is the graphic driver doesn't play well with 11.3, on the right of the screen, it blinking/flashing/shifting and no colour (grey; see pic below). I try to reduce resolution to 1024*768, I can't reduce the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: van12
8 Replies

8. AIX

Lenovo v3700 v2 direct connect to AIX

i have directly connect AIX pwer 7 to lenovo v3700 v2 without San through fiber card. but i cannot see the WWPN to add AIX as host in management console. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: khalid khanAIB
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

LENOVO ThinkPad T580 is crashing on Ubuntu 18.04

My LENOVO ThinkPad T580 is crashing on Ubuntu 18.04. The crashes are seemingly happening at random. I tried running the following command as specified by this SO post: sudo apt-get install --install-recommends linux-generic-hwe-18.04 xserver-xorg-hwe-18.04 However, that did not work the system... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
10 Replies
UFM(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    UFM(4)

NAME
ufm -- USB driver for Cypress Semiconductor FM Radio SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file: device ufm Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): ufm_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The ufm driver provides support for the D-Link/GEMTEK FM tuner. The USB interface chip is the common Cypress 63001, and the tuner is a Philips TEA5757 radio chip that uses a serial interface to set the tuner parameters. This design is used in the D-Link DSB-R100 USB Radio. The ufm device must be configured in the kernel, along with usb(4) and one of the uhci(4) or ohci(4) controllers. Subsequently, the /dev/ufm0 device can be used by userland applications. FILES
/dev/ufm0 blocking device node SEE ALSO
ohci(4), uhci(4), usb(4) AUTHORS
The ufm driver was written by M. Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org> for FreeBSD. BSD
November 22, 2006 BSD