Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Retina display Macbook Pro and Solaris compatibility Post 302752815 by Scott on Monday 7th of January 2013 02:51:40 PM
Old 01-07-2013
Of course, if you want to go ahead and install it, it'd be good to know how it works out Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

force mounting usb drive on macbook pro

alright, this might seem a dumb question, can't say i'm too familiar with these applications. i have a 250mb zip drive that i just got for my macbook pro (i know it's archaic, i have a drum machine that uses 100mb zip disks) and it is recognized in system profiler as a 250mb iomega drive, but it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: grampah
1 Replies

2. Hardware

No sound device in Solaris 11 running in Parallels (MacBook Pro)

I'm new to Solaris. I was able to installed Solaris 11 running GNOME. I tried to detect sound/audio but the message given that "No volume control GStreamer plugins and/or devices found". There is no dev/audio but there are audio drivers such as gstreamer installed when I checked using Solaris... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abang Annuar
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

4 Pole Audio I/O Connections For Macbook Pro...

Disclaimer:- You take this information and use it ENTIRELY at your own risk. I and this site hold no responsibility for any errors either in this text or with your electronics capabilities... The reason I have given this away is/was because I needed an audio input for a simple MacBook Pro... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies