Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Retina display Macbook Pro and Solaris compatibility Post 302752715 by Corona688 on Monday 7th of January 2013 12:08:04 PM
Old 01-07-2013
"retina display" by apple is not a special, new, different kind of display, it's just a buzzword for "extra-high resolution".

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

force mounting usb drive on macbook pro

alright, this might seem a dumb question, can't say i'm too familiar with these applications. i have a 250mb zip drive that i just got for my macbook pro (i know it's archaic, i have a drum machine that uses 100mb zip disks) and it is recognized in system profiler as a 250mb iomega drive, but it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: grampah
1 Replies

2. Hardware

No sound device in Solaris 11 running in Parallels (MacBook Pro)

I'm new to Solaris. I was able to installed Solaris 11 running GNOME. I tried to detect sound/audio but the message given that "No volume control GStreamer plugins and/or devices found". There is no dev/audio but there are audio drivers such as gstreamer installed when I checked using Solaris... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abang Annuar
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

4 Pole Audio I/O Connections For Macbook Pro...

Disclaimer:- You take this information and use it ENTIRELY at your own risk. I and this site hold no responsibility for any errors either in this text or with your electronics capabilities... The reason I have given this away is/was because I needed an audio input for a simple MacBook Pro... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies
XmSetFontUnits(3X)														XmSetFontUnits(3X)

NAME
XmSetFontUnits - A function that sets the font unit value for a display SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> void XmSetFontUnits (display, h_value, v_value) Display * display; int h_value; int v_value; DESCRIPTION
XmSetFontUnits provides an external function to initialize font unit values. Applications may want to specify resolution-independent data based on a global font size. This function must be called before any widgets with resolution-independent data are created. See the XmNunitType resource description in the manual pages for XmGadget(3X), XmManager(3X), and XmPrimitive(3X) for more information on resolu- tion independence. This function sets the font units for all screens on the display. XmSetFontUnits is obsolete and exists for compatibility with previous releases. Instead of using this function, provide initial values or call XtSetValues for the XmScreen resources XmNhorizontalFontUnit and XmNverticalFontUnit. Defines the display for which this font unit value is to be applied. Specifies the value to be used for horizontal units in the conversion calculations. Specifies the value to be used for vertical units in the conversion calculations. SEE ALSO
XmConvertUnits(3X), XmSetFontUnit(3X), XmGadget(3X), XmManager(3X), XmPrimitive(3X), XmScreen(3X) XmSetFontUnits(3X)