Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Filtering my major and minor values Post 302752029 by vgersh99 on Saturday 5th of January 2013 10:09:48 AM
Old 01-05-2013
change
Code:
if ($i != "N") {

to
Code:
if ($i != "N" && $i ~ /[ACGT]/ {

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Device Major/Minor numbers

To further my fledgling knowledge of C, I am re-writing some of the Unix command set. My current command is an ls-style command. All works well, except for device files. How do I get the major/minor numbers for the dev files? I see from the stat struct there are st_rdev and st_dev members. Do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zazzybob
1 Replies

2. Solaris

major & minor number

Hi Can anyone tell me what is major number and minor number in the mknod command. Also what these numbers mean. I have gone through the man pages but still I couldn't understand. Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RajaRC
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sort major.minor.release_build_x

would like to order this input based on major.minor.release AND build number Label abc_def_0.0.3_build_999 2008/08/01 'Created by me.' Label abc_def_0.0.9_build_1000 2008/08/01 'Created by me.' Label abc_def_9.0.9_build_10001 2008/08/01 'Created by me.' Label abc_def_10.9.100_build_2... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurpal2000
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Help with Major and minor number

Hi Does anyone know what the major and minor numbers are in Solaris? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisdom
2 Replies

5. AIX

how do I change major-minor numbers of disk devices

Good evening ... does anyone of you know how to change major/minor numbers of disk devices ? I had to migrate from raid1 to raid5 and this messed up my ASM cluster - I know which devices should have which IDs to match the content - but I have no idea how to change it. Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
2 Replies

6. AIX

Difference between Major and Minor in AIX

Difference between Major and Minor in AIX (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXlearner
5 Replies

7. Programming

which head file for major and minor function?

#include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/stat.h> #include <sys/termios.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <stddef.h> #include <string.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <signal.h> #include <sys/mkdev.h> int main(int argc, char *argv) { int i; struct stat buf; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: konvalo
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to filter out major and minor?

Hi, I have line like this : proj_name/module/trunk/module_1_0 where the first "1" refers to major version and second "0" refers to minor version. any AWK or command like that so that I can filter out the major and minor ? like major= command | input line minor= command |... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhaskar_m
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Major and Minor number of Virtual File System

Hi friends, Please let me know if there is any way to find out Major and Minor numbers of virtual file system like below: /devices 0K 0K 0K 0% /devices ctfs 0K 0K 0K 0% /system/contract proc 0K 0K ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitj
8 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)