Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting I want a script to view the complete log information of data stage job from UNIX IBM AIX. Post 302751135 by victory on Friday 4th of January 2013 01:13:03 AM
Old 01-04-2013
total we have 10 sequnce jobs.

---------- Post updated 01-04-13 at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous update was 01-03-13 at 08:35 AM ----------

I want only aborted jobs status from those 10 sequncers...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HELP! UNIX AIX IBM C Compiler!

I currently have an IBM AIX UNIX MACHINE WITH VERSION 4 operating system. Already installed is a 3.1.4 version of the C Compiler that comes with the package. For the longest time this software ran fine until we changed our Company server and the IP addresses were changed. Now when the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobarob
2 Replies

2. AIX

CPUs information on IBM AIX 4.3

Hi, I would like to know how can i get information like %user %kernel %idle etc for each cpu. Getting the infomation for the complete system cpu usage is given below but can you help me in getting each cpu information from cpu 0 to cpu n-1. Is there any kernel symbol for that and if there is how... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uiqbal
0 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Log files to view job executed in Autosys -- Help ASAP

Hi all, I really need your help ASAP on this. Below is the description of my problem and a sketch of Autosys Job Activity Console ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ File View Options +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Job Name Description Status Command Machine... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sakal_woman
1 Replies

4. AIX

Migrating from HP Unix to IBM AIX 6.1

HI , We are in process to migrate from UNIX to AIX 6.1 version . I need to understand differences between commands that are used in UNIX and AIX. I want to make sure AIX has all command options avaliable from HP Unix.If any mismatch it should be addressed . Since many commands are used it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron job is not working in the desired manner on IBM AIX

Hi, I have created a cron job on IBM AIX but it is not working in desired manner ! Here are the steps which I have followed :- #!/bin/ksh #------------------------------------------------------------------ find /some/file/at/the/user/side/test.log -exec cp {}... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: acidburn_007
8 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

AutoSys Job not waiting for script to complete

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this issue...but here goes... I am converting a set of windows jobs from Control-M to AutoSys r11.3. The same command line is being executed in both systems. The Control-M job runs to compltion in about 1.5 hours, waiting for the entire batch... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajomarquez
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX command/script svn log to get just the files information

Just need the directory name and files changes information in svn log This is my svn log verbose: svn log -v //test/svn/Demo/branches/HelloWorld/Batch --limit 2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ r133 | testuser1 | 2013-04-02 18:22:28 -0400 (Tue, 02 Apr... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: iaav
22 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Data stage - UNIX

HI I am a datastage (ETL) developer , i have sequence and it has got one job to run , by using UNIX / Shell script , i have to find " after running the job in sequence successfully , i need to find whether it has inserted any no of records into the table or not "? both source and targets DB2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sopinti
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Automation script for email alert when a job get complete with status successful.

Guyz, Please let me know about script which is to be sending an automatic email to particular mail id's when a monotoring job get complete with status successful. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rehan Ahmad
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run the Script from any stage by updating data from Oracle Table.

I have 100 Scripts, each containing 10-15 SQL's in them. Each Script run for 40 mins to 1 hour 30 mins. In the event of Failure in any step, if i re-start the Script, it will start running from the beginning. Which is waste of time. So in order handle this, i made the script to run from the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran1992
7 Replies
queuedefs(4)                                                       File Formats                                                       queuedefs(4)

NAME
queuedefs - queue description file for at, batch, and cron SYNOPSIS
/etc/cron.d/queuedefs DESCRIPTION
The queuedefs file describes the characteristics of the queues managed by cron(1M). Each non-comment line in this file describes one queue. The format of the lines are as follows: q.[njobj][nicen][nwaitw] The fields in this line are: q The name of the queue. a is the default queue for jobs started by at(1); b is the default queue for jobs started by batch (see at(1)); c is the default queue for jobs run from a crontab(1) file. njob The maximum number of jobs that can be run simultaneously in that queue; if more than njob jobs are ready to run, only the first njob jobs will be run, and the others will be run as jobs that are currently running terminate. The default value is 100. nice The nice(1) value to give to all jobs in that queue that are not run with a user ID of super-user. The default value is 2. nwait The number of seconds to wait before rescheduling a job that was deferred because more than njob jobs were running in that job's queue, or because the system-wide limit of jobs executing has been reached. The default value is 60. Lines beginning with # are comments, and are ignored. EXAMPLES
Example 1: A sample file. # # a.4j1n b.2j2n90w This file specifies that the a queue, for at jobs, can have up to 4 jobs running simultaneously; those jobs will be run with a nice value of 1. As no nwait value was given, if a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running cron will wait 60 seconds before trying again to run it. The b queue, for batch(1) jobs, can have up to 2 jobs running simultaneously; those jobs will be run with a nice(1) value of 2. If a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running, cron(1M) will wait 90 seconds before trying again to run it. All other queues can have up to 100 jobs running simultaneously; they will be run with a nice value of 2, and if a job cannot be run because too many other jobs are running cron will wait 60 seconds before trying again to run it. FILES
/etc/cron.d/queuedefs queue description file for at, batch, and cron. SEE ALSO
at(1), crontab(1), nice(1), cron(1M) SunOS 5.10 1 Mar 1994 queuedefs(4)