Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh
Top Forums Web Development HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh Post 302750687 by janvermeer on Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 08:07:27 AM
Old 01-02-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by figaro
You should not be using comment tags in the css styling:
Code:
<!--   -->

These should both be left out.

The error you are looking for is here:
Code:
<body

should be:
Code:
body

Code:
h1 {
      font-size: 120%
    }

Close the H1 and the P also with a ";".

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Safe_mode !!! Ahhhh

Hi, Can anyone please please, help me disable LOCAL value safe_mode. In the php.ini safe_mode = Off When I launch, a phpinfo page, LOCAL value remains on and MASTER remains off. I have searched elsewhere and have tried to add a line on code in the httpd.conf , restart Apache sitll no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: peachesboy
5 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Optimizing JS and CSS

Yes. Got few suggestions. - How about minifying resources - mod_expires - Service workers setup https://www.unix.com/attachments/web-programming/7709d1550557731-sneak-preview-new-unix-com-usercp-vuejs-demo-screenshot-png (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies

5. Web Development

Web development learning thread(Javascript, HTML, CSS, angular, vue.js).

Hello All, After getting inspired from Neo, I have started a bit of JS learning these days. Whenever I learn something I will try to post it here(as of now my learning is NOT exactly bookish where I am going chapter by chapter etc, it could be more like small-small project vice kind of), I... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
25 Replies
HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources(3pm)

NAME
HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources - concise resource-link rewriting SYNOPSIS
# writing some HTML email I see.. $html = HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources->rewrite($html, sub { my $uri = shift; my $content = render_template($uri); my $cid = generate_cid_from($content); $mime->attach($cid => content); return "cid:$cid"; }); # need to inline CSS too? $html = HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources->rewrite($html, sub { # see above }, inline_css => sub { my $uri = shift; return render_template($uri); }); # need to inline CSS and follow @imports? $html = HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources->rewrite($html, sub { # see above }, inline_css => sub { # see above }, inline_imports => 1); DESCRIPTION
"HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources" is a special case of HTML::RewriteAttributes for rewriting links to resources. This is to facilitate generating, for example, HTML email in an extensible way. We don't care about how to fetch resources and attach them to the MIME object; that's your job. But you don't have to care about how to rewrite the HTML. METHODS
"new" You don't need to call "new" explicitly - it's done in "rewrite". It takes no arguments. "rewrite" HTML, callback[, args] -> HTML See the documentation of HTML::RewriteAttributes. The callback receives as arguments the resource URI (the attribute value), then, in a hash, "tag" and "attr". Inlining CSS "rewrite" can automatically inline CSS for you. Passing "inline_css" will invoke that callback to inline "style" tags. The callback receives as its argument the URI to a CSS file, and expects as a return value the contents of that file, so that it may be inlined. Returning "undef" prevents any sort of inlining. Passing "inline_imports" (a boolean) will look at any inline CSS and call the "inline_css" callback to inline that import. This keeps track of what CSS has already been inlined, and won't inline a particular CSS file more than once (to prevent import loops). SEE ALSO
HTML::RewriteAttributes, HTML::Parser, Email::MIME::CreateHTML AUTHOR
Shawn M Moore, "<sartak@bestpractical.com>" LICENSE
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-11-18 HTML::RewriteAttributes::Resources(3pm)