Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Safari Temp Internet Files Location Post 302749555 by DGPickett on Friday 28th of December 2012 02:43:50 PM
Old 12-28-2012
Is there wget for apple? Save it direct from the net!

The existence of such plugins may be a hint that video is normally buffered but not cached. Remember disk and ram were not so cheap last year. Maybe someone makes a caching player plugin, so videos are 100% saved as they are played. In the internet age, imagine and google. Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

copy files from one location to similar location

I need help in forming a script to copy files from one location which has a sub directory structure to another location with similar sub directory structure, say location 1, /home/rick/tmp_files/1-12/00-25/ here 1-12 are the number of sub directories under tmp_files and 00-25 are sub... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pharos467
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transfer files from one location to another location

Hi, i have to transfer of files of User1 located in Location1 to user2 located in Location2 using shell script. Please suggest me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KiranKumarKarre
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for Copy files from one location to another location

Create a script that copies files from one specified directory to another specified directory, in the order they were created in the original directory between specified times. Copy the files at a specified interval. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: allways4u21
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help on Moving files from one location to another location

Hi, I am new to unix and shell scripting. Please help me in resolving the below issue. In my shell script I have a variable which stores the different files with the path. Now I need to move all the files one by one to another location. ---- 1.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpagadala
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

temp files

Hi there, As a regular unix user I am forever programming on the command line or writing scripts so that I first write a load of data to a file to read from. In the end I am always left with a bundle of .txt, .tmp which is what I usually call them. As a basic programmmer I was wondering is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberfrog
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with copying the list of files from one location to other location

A) I would like to achive following actions using shell script. can someone help me with writing the shell script 1) Go to some dir ( say /xyz/logs ) and then perform find operation in this dir and list of subdir using find . -name "*" -print | xargs grep -li 1367A49001CP0162 >... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: GG2
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

RMTF (ReMove Temp Files)

Heyas As some applications (sed,grep,vi, etc) create some tempfiles, i'd changed a script to this: (sadly i cant find the original post (code) anymore (which just removed 2 'diffrent kinds'), just similar ones - forgot that as i was new to all this) :) ~ $ cat $(which rmtf) #!/bin/sh #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sea
1 Replies
VLOCK-PLUGINS(5)					     Linux Programmer's Manual						  VLOCK-PLUGINS(5)

NAME
vlock-plugins - plugin support for vlock DESCRIPTION
If vlock-main(8) is compiled with plugin support its default features are very limited: it can only lock the current session and ask for authenticiaton. However it is possible to extend this functions through plugins. These plugins are loaded when vlock-main starts and can provide hooks that are called at certain points during the lifetime of the vlock-main process. DEFAULT PLUGINS
The following plugins are provided when installing vlock with default options: all This plugin locks all sessions by disabling console switching. It is also loaded when giving the -a,--all option to vlock(1). new This plugin switches to a new virtual console before disabling console switching through the "all" plugin. It is also loaded when giving the -n,--new option to vlock(1). nosysrq Linux only. This plugin disables the Linux SysRQ mechanism before the console switching is locked by the "all" plugin. It is also loaded when giving the -s,--disable-sysrq option to vlock(1). ADDITIONAL PLUGINS
The following plugins are only available if explicitely selected at build time: caca This plugin runs a random libcaca screensaver when the screen is locked. WRITING PLUGINS
For information about writing plugins see the PLUGINS file in the vlock source distribution. SEE ALSO
vlock(1), vlock-main(8) AUTHORS
Frank Benkstein <frank-vlock@benkstein.net> Linux 10 November 2007 VLOCK-PLUGINS(5)