Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Safari Temp Internet Files Location Post 302749555 by DGPickett on Friday 28th of December 2012 02:43:50 PM
Old 12-28-2012
Is there wget for apple? Save it direct from the net!

The existence of such plugins may be a hint that video is normally buffered but not cached. Remember disk and ram were not so cheap last year. Maybe someone makes a caching player plugin, so videos are 100% saved as they are played. In the internet age, imagine and google. Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

copy files from one location to similar location

I need help in forming a script to copy files from one location which has a sub directory structure to another location with similar sub directory structure, say location 1, /home/rick/tmp_files/1-12/00-25/ here 1-12 are the number of sub directories under tmp_files and 00-25 are sub... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pharos467
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transfer files from one location to another location

Hi, i have to transfer of files of User1 located in Location1 to user2 located in Location2 using shell script. Please suggest me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KiranKumarKarre
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for Copy files from one location to another location

Create a script that copies files from one specified directory to another specified directory, in the order they were created in the original directory between specified times. Copy the files at a specified interval. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: allways4u21
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help on Moving files from one location to another location

Hi, I am new to unix and shell scripting. Please help me in resolving the below issue. In my shell script I have a variable which stores the different files with the path. Now I need to move all the files one by one to another location. ---- 1.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpagadala
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

temp files

Hi there, As a regular unix user I am forever programming on the command line or writing scripts so that I first write a load of data to a file to read from. In the end I am always left with a bundle of .txt, .tmp which is what I usually call them. As a basic programmmer I was wondering is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberfrog
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with copying the list of files from one location to other location

A) I would like to achive following actions using shell script. can someone help me with writing the shell script 1) Go to some dir ( say /xyz/logs ) and then perform find operation in this dir and list of subdir using find . -name "*" -print | xargs grep -li 1367A49001CP0162 >... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: GG2
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

RMTF (ReMove Temp Files)

Heyas As some applications (sed,grep,vi, etc) create some tempfiles, i'd changed a script to this: (sadly i cant find the original post (code) anymore (which just removed 2 'diffrent kinds'), just similar ones - forgot that as i was new to all this) :) ~ $ cat $(which rmtf) #!/bin/sh #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sea
1 Replies
CLAWS-MAIL-BSFILTER-PLUGIN(1)				      General Commands Manual				     CLAWS-MAIL-BSFILTER-PLUGIN(1)

NAME
claws-mail-bsfilter-plugin -- Spam filtering using the bsfilter program. DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the claws-mail-bsfilter-plugin This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. claws-mail-bsfilter-plugin is a plugin (loadable module) for the Claws Mail mailer. Enables spam mails to be feed to bsfilter program so it can learn to filter them out. USAGE
Before using a plugin you must instruct Claws Mail to load it on startup. For this you must go ``Configuration'' menu on main window toolbar, open ``Plugins...'' dialog, click on the ``Load plugin...'' button and select the plugin file, named bsfilter.so, and press the ``Open'' button. SEE ALSO
bsfilter (1), claws-mail (1), claws-mail-extra-plugins (1). AUTHOR
claws-mail-bsfilter-plugin was written by Colin Leroy colin@colino.net This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones mones@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. CLAWS-MAIL-BSFILTER-PLUGIN(1)