Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Google reporting UNIX.com as harmful site Post 302749269 by Neo on Friday 28th of December 2012 01:51:07 AM
Old 12-28-2012
Thanks!

Yes, we noticed this already and have contacted Google about this.

Hopefully, they will review this and correct this ASAP!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Google Error: This site may harm your computer.

Anyone else seeing this error on every search result on Google today: This site may harm your computer. Which links to this page: Malware Warning Which says: (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Csh Programming Considered Harmful

I have noticed a few posts asking questions about c shell scripting these past few days. This a good read for those that currently or are thinking about writing a csh script: Csh Programming Considered Harmful (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilikecows
9 Replies

3. Programming

Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com)

Hi All, Can anyone help me for knowing the java best side forums. where i will get a quick responce like here , as i am having lot of question. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Changes to Google Site Search Location

We are going to move the Google Site Search that is located in the upper right hand corner of the site to the toolbar. Both are showing at the moment, and the plans is to create a UserCP option to "turn on" the Google Site Search where it is currently showing for users who prefer not to use the... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Google Site Search in Search Drop Down Menu (Again)

Have just added (after missing for some time), the latest version of Google Site Search for our site in the Navbar Search Menu: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture791.png Cheers and Enjoy. Here is the URL for that link in case you need it: https://goo.gl/P8p82c (4 Replies)
4 Replies
DAWG2WORDLIST(1)														  DAWG2WORDLIST(1)

NAME
dawg2wordlist - convert a Tesseract DAWG to a wordlist SYNOPSIS
dawg2wordlist UNICHARSET DAWG WORDLIST DESCRIPTION
dawg2wordlist(1) converts a Tesseract Directed Acyclic Word Graph (DAWG) to a list of words using a unicharset as key. OPTIONS
UNICHARSET The unicharset of the language. This is the unicharset generated by mftraining(1). DAWG The input DAWG, created by wordlist2dawg(1) WORDLIST Plain text (output) file in UTF-8, one word per line SEE ALSO
tesseract(1), mftraining(1), wordlist2dawg(1), unicharset(5), combine_tessdata(1) http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/wiki/TrainingTesseract3 COPYING
Copyright (C) 2012 Google, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 AUTHOR
The Tesseract OCR engine was written by Ray Smith and his research groups at Hewlett Packard (1985-1995) and Google (2006-present). 02/09/2012 DAWG2WORDLIST(1)