Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Using boost in program created by g++ Post 302749179 by kristinu on Thursday 27th of December 2012 05:57:46 PM
Old 12-27-2012
Can you give me some examples on how to do what you are saying?

---------- Post updated at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:28 PM ----------

I have done like this

Code:
C++ = g++
OPT = -traditional -Wno-non-template-friend -Wno-deprecated -O3 -DNDEBUG
IDIR = -Ilibrary
dir_raytrac = ./programs/raytrac
raytrac : $(dir_raytrac)/raytrac.cc $(dir_raytrac)/raytrac_doc.hh library
    $(C++) $(OPT) $(IDIR) $(dir_raytrac)/raytrac.cc \
    -I./library/boost_1_52_0 -L./library/boost_1_52_0/libs -o raytrac
    -mv raytrac ../bin

dirlib = ./library
library : $(dirlib)/common.hh    \
        $(dirlib)/clorfncs.hh    \
        $(dirlib)/vect2.hh       \
        $(dirlib)/vector.hh      \
        $(dirlib)/matrix.hh      \
        $(dirlib)/dynbaseobj.hh  \
        $(dirlib)/list.hh        \
        $(dirlib)/stack.hh       \
        $(dirlib)/tree.hh        \
        $(dirlib)/string.hh      \
        $(dirlib)/layer.hh       \
        $(dirlib)/linlay.hh     \
        $(dirlib)/velmod.hh

---------- Post updated at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:34 PM ----------

Ok , I think I got you.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

How do I boost the Linux performace

Hi All, I installed Linux recently on my PC and finding it difficult to boost its performance. It takes hell lot of time to open Mozilla, text pad , & even the booting process is too slow, many a times I got to manually power off to shutdown the computer. I will be glad if you could help me... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayfriend
18 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Studio 10 + Boost 1.36

Is it possible to build Boost 1.35 using Sun Studio 10? I can build Boost 1.35 using Sun Studio 11 successful. However, i'm unable to build it using Sun Studio 10 using the exact method. I really apprecaite if any expert can help on this. Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shingpui
2 Replies

3. Solaris

boost thread not accessible to boost::move error

Hi All I am working unders Sun Solaris and I am not "/opt/boost/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp", line 344: Error: boost::thread::thread(boost::thread&) is not accessible from boost::move(boost::detail::thread_move_t<boost::thread>). Do you know if there are other solutions other than... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manustone
2 Replies

4. Programming

Boost C++ ASIO Networking

Hi, Based on the following example in the Boost C++ website: www. boost.org/doc/libs/1_47_0/doc/html/boost_asio/example/echo/async_tcp_echo_server.cpp]doc/html/boost_asio/example/echo/async_tcp_echo_server.cpp I tried to create a similar TCP server that waits to accept a client connection... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanlccc
0 Replies

5. Solaris

how to install boost 1_49_0 in solaris

hi guys, i downloaded boost1_49_0 tar.gz... then unzip and untar... how to install boost 1_49_0 in solaris plz help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolboys
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I declare boost?

Hello all, I am trying to "make" a database system, VDB (Veritas Data Base), and when I run "make" I receive the following error: VDBException.h:19: error: expected `)' before '*' token VDBException.h:20: error: expected `)' before '*' token VDBException.h:43: error: expected `)' before '*'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tyler_92
4 Replies

7. Programming

Boost.Test and CMake

Hi, I just started using CMake and the Boost Libraries. In this progress I encountered some problems. One of these problems is combining Boost unit tests with cmake. I don't know how to set the whole project up. I tried to set up a simple test project. This contains a main.cpp a comp.cpp and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ElCoyote
0 Replies
set_color(1)                                                           fish                                                           set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)